Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I love my morning coffee and cigarettes.

Posted by   + Show Post

There is no substitute, there is nothing like it.

Advertising Banner Designs - Only $9.00

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Replies (21-30):
mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Mine is Newport and Folgers! lol

Quoting phantomphan:

Breakfast of champions.

Marlboro and Maxwell House.

singlemom1208
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Same here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lga1965
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I miss that so much. I quit 9 years ago, and I still miss cigs. But I haven't given up my coffee.

worwalkerlds
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:56 AM

My Dad did too. Now he can't make it to the bathroom without having to stop and catch his breath. He can't shower, it's too much work. His lungs are so swollen that they push down on his stomach so much it is physically unbearable to eat a full meal. He can't get out of bed to play with his grandchildren. He has 12% lung function at 52 years old. He will not be here to see my children grow up. He is slowly suffocating on his own phlegm. Oh, did I mention how much he enjoyed his morning coffee and cigarettes? Now he has to choose between a cup of coffee or a piece of toast because both can't fit into his stomach without not being able to breath.

Karla1948
by VS 120 Lady on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:56 AM

No, my teeth aren't yellow at all! I use a baking soda and peroxide toothpaste. And every two weeks when I do my nails, I use a vinegar solution to get rid of the yellow stains from around my fingertips. I can smoke regularly all day, and do exactly that, but if I pour a cup of coffee, I've GOT to have a cigarette to go with. And yes, I like chocolate too!

Advertising Banner Designs - Only $9.00

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Ewww can we say bad breath and yellow teeth. Barf.

Not if you brush often---after meals and before bed. Then your teeth are white and your breath is fine.

Your breath is usually bad if you have rotten teeth and rotten teeth are the usual thing in the south where most family trees grow straight up with no branches.People in the south have the ugliest , toothless mouths in theUSA. Even if they don't smoke, they CHEW, Barf.And they don't own a toothbrush. Ugh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Gross!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I think coffee is so gross. i can't drink something I have to add a ton of sweet stuff to make it drinkable. I have never liked the taste but sometimes I will see adds for drinks on tv and I think they look good. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:59 AM
After every cigarette too...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Ewww can we say bad breath and yellow teeth. Barf.

Not if you brush often---after meals and before bed. Then your teeth are white and your breath is fine.

Your breath is usually bad if you have rotten teeth and rotten teeth are the usual thing in the south where most family trees grow straight up with no branches.People in the south have the ugliest , toothless mouths in theUSA. Even if they don't smoke, they CHEW, Barf.And they don't own a toothbrush. Ugh.

elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:00 PM
I'm trying so hard to quit, but that morning time is the hardest...especially during this time of the year, it's so nice to sit on my deck with a hot cup of coffee and the cool fall air! I'm hoping to be fully quit by nov though so I don't have to go out in the snow lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)