Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I love my morning coffee and cigarettes.

Posted by   + Show Post

There is no substitute, there is nothing like it.

Advertising Banner Designs - Only $9.00

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Replies (51-60):
WesAndNicksMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM
I'm still in the middle of trying to quit. Wednesday will be three weeks since I tried to quit cold turkey. That didn't go as well as planned but I've only had one today compared to half a pack so I'm getting there!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karla1948
by VS 120 Lady on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I believe this 2nd and 3rd hand smoke thing is a hoax. Have you personally known anyone to be harmed by it?

Quoting HoneyPlum:

Way to expose your kids to second and third hand smoke. Glad that breakfast of champions is worth risking your kid's health.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:20 PM

I want to quit smoking so bad, it's a nasty habit, unhealthy, it smells bad and expensive, but the hardest habit to break and yes it goes really well with coffee.

Kaylawv2
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:20 PM
I love coffee in the morniings! Cant say the same about cigarettes, i dont miss them at all! I quit 2 yrs ago and i will never go back!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:21 PM

I'm a smoker and don't agree with you

Quoting Karla1948:

I believe this 2nd and 3rd hand smoke thing is a hoax. Have you personally known anyone to be harmed by it?

Quoting HoneyPlum:

Way to expose your kids to second and third hand smoke. Glad that breakfast of champions is worth risking your kid's health.

GagaNTattooS
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:22 PM
I quit when I had my son but I hear ya my husband is a coffee and cigarette in the am man
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karla1948
by VS 120 Lady on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:25 PM

My morning routine is this. I wake up. Within seconds of my feet hitting the floor, I have a cigarette going. Even though I don't smoke in bed, I keep my open pack and lighter on the nightstand, so I don't have to look for them when I wake up. I park my cigarette between my lips long enough to go pee. I start the coffee. I go back to the bathroom and brush my teeth. By the time the coffee is ready, I pour myself a cup, right about the time I'm lighting my second cigarette of the day. Then I either sit on the couch or balcony swing, and for a few minutes, nothing else matters, except my cigarette and my coffee. By the time I've been up for 30 minutes, I've had at least 2 cups of coffee, and 3 cigarettes (and I smoke the long ones). After that, I'm ready to start my day.

SadiasMomma
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:27 PM
I haven't done either in about a month. Trying to be happy about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissLeanna
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Why do you smoke inside though? I come from a family of smokers, none of them feel its worth smoking inside. And one of the smokers is 80. She still goes outside.

Quoting Karla1948:

My morning routine is this. I wake up. Within seconds of my feet hitting the floor, I have a cigarette going. Even though I don't smoke in bed, I keep my open pack and lighter on the nightstand, so I don't have to look for them when I wake up. I park my cigarette between my lips long enough to go pee. I start the coffee. I go back to the bathroom and brush my teeth. By the time the coffee is ready, I pour myself a cup, right about the time I'm lighting my second cigarette of the day. Then I either sit on the couch or balcony swing, and for a few minutes, nothing else matters, except my cigarette and my coffee. By the time I've been up for 30 minutes, I've had at least 2 cups of coffee, and 3 cigarettes (and I smoke the long ones). After that, I'm ready to start my day.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this
The best part of waking up... Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN