Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dh is thinking of cancelling netflix

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
He said that something has changed with it. When he's home we watch cable or hulu ..I don't think its a bad idea..I rarely watch it anymore either and I haven't returned our DVD in weeks for a new one.

It kind of makes me sad. Like we are parting with a friend. Lmao we've had it for years..like before instant was even thought of.

Oh well.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Can you watch Hulu on the TV? I have been thinking about getting rid of Netflix but I watch a lot of instant and don't want to watch it on the computer. Also, does it have a lot of the newer shows, like Big Bang Theory?

Quoting amanda_mom89:

DH and I had Netflix but got frustrated with it and switched to Hulu plus. Haven't looked back :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Hulu is like Netflix except it has new releases available next day and there are a few commericals. Its less than Netflix. Its 7.99

Quoting Anonymous:

What is Hulu?

amanda_mom89
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:16 PM
DH and I use Hulu plus through the Xbox and watch it on our tv

Era: we dot watch big bang theory but I can check and see of its on there for you. Hold on

We watch bones and any other random show we find that we like

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you watch Hulu on the TV? I have been thinking about getting rid of Netflix but I watch a lot of instant and don't want to watch it on the computer. Also, does it have a lot of the newer shows, like Big Bang Theory?

Quoting amanda_mom89:

DH and I had Netflix but got frustrated with it and switched to Hulu plus. Haven't looked back :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:16 PM
We don't have an Xbox. Does it work through Wii?

Quoting amanda_mom89:

DH and I use Hulu plus through the Xbox and watch it on our tv

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM
You can stream it thru a ps3 ..I'm.thinking Xbox as well. Not sure on a Wii.

They have new shows a day later. There are commericals..but its actually not too bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Can you get DVDs out or is it all instant?

Quoting Anonymous:

Hulu is like Netflix except it has new releases available next day and there are a few commericals. Its less than Netflix. Its 7.99

Quoting Anonymous:

What is Hulu?

CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

We have Netflix instant streaming through our Xbox - that's all we watch.

Apr1l
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:18 PM
Does hulu plus have portlandia or new TV shows? How is it better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:18 PM
No. DVDs.its all instant

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you get DVDs out or is it all instant?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

What is Hulu?

Loving19mommy92
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:18 PM
It's cheaper than my cable and we only use streaming we are about to cancel our cable and just continue to use our Netflix :p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)