Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dh is thinking of cancelling netflix

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
He said that something has changed with it. When he's home we watch cable or hulu ..I don't think its a bad idea..I rarely watch it anymore either and I haven't returned our DVD in weeks for a new one.

It kind of makes me sad. Like we are parting with a friend. Lmao we've had it for years..like before instant was even thought of.

Oh well.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Replies (21-30):
amanda_mom89
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this
They have the wii listed as one of their supported devices.

Quoting Anonymous:

We don't have an Xbox. Does it work through Wii?

Quoting amanda_mom89:

DH and I use Hulu plus through the Xbox and watch it on our tv

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you watch Hulu on the TV? I have been thinking about getting rid of Netflix but I watch a lot of instant and don't want to watch it on the computer. Also, does it have a lot of the newer shows, like Big Bang Theory?

Quoting amanda_mom89:

DH and I had Netflix but got frustrated with it and switched to Hulu plus. Haven't looked back :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amanda_mom89
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:22 PM
It doesn't have big bang theory. Anything else you want me to check for?

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you watch Hulu on the TV? I have been thinking about getting rid of Netflix but I watch a lot of instant and don't want to watch it on the computer. Also, does it have a lot of the newer shows, like Big Bang Theory?

Quoting amanda_mom89:

DH and I had Netflix but got frustrated with it and switched to Hulu plus. Haven't looked back :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:23 PM
I couldn't live without my Netflix.
Ms.Pteranodon
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:24 PM

We only have instant Netflix, and I swear we pay the extra money every month for kids shows. 

Wifeyy2Lette
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:24 PM
I've been thinking of doing that! Lol

Quoting JBiiirdD:

No cable so I watch Netflix on my phone. lol I'd go crazy without it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:24 PM
How about Castle and MacGyver?

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting amanda_mom89:

amanda_mom89
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
It has glee, the office, grey's anatomy, new girl, the new normal, Nashville, revolution, scandal,modern family, law and order svu, revenge, castle, the middle..I'm gonna stop now lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lanismommy2010
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Warning about Hulu. If you like shows on I think NBC; NCIS, NCIS LA, Criminal Minds etc. you don't get them on Hulu. That's one of the few reason we kept basic cable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amanda_mom89
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:27 PM
It has castle. But not macgyver

Quoting Anonymous:

How about Castle and MacGyver?

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeathersForever
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Amazon Prime is my fave too!

Quoting svolkov:

I prefer amazon prime, get free 2 days shipping, discounts on kindle, free book rentals, and everything netflix has(instant) plus u can rent brand new releases
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured