Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dh is thinking of cancelling netflix

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
He said that something has changed with it. When he's home we watch cable or hulu ..I don't think its a bad idea..I rarely watch it anymore either and I haven't returned our DVD in weeks for a new one.

It kind of makes me sad. Like we are parting with a friend. Lmao we've had it for years..like before instant was even thought of.

Oh well.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Replies (61-67):
nacholibre
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:51 PM

lol Netflix is kinda lame... there's only about 1/4 of their streaming selection that i would even think about watching lol! We keep it only b/c DD's shows are all on there

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:53 PM
I have netflix and hulu. DD loves watching dora and diego on her 3DS.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pampire
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:01 PM

We love Netflix and use it all the time.  I thought about dumping discs to save money but I like having the option to get more stuff.  When we move we may reconsider.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Netflix doesn't have any.CBS shows either. CBS refuses to give streaming rights.

NBC shows are on both Netflix and hulu

Quoting lanismommy2010:

Warning about Hulu. If you like shows on I think NBC; NCIS, NCIS LA, Criminal Minds etc. you don't get them on Hulu. That's one of the few reason we kept basic cable.

.betty.white.
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:10 PM
Breaking bad on Netflix rocks my world right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lanismommy2010
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Ok so it's CBS that's not on there lol. I can't keep it strait. Point is if you get Hulu thinking you can get rid of cable and still watch all your shows you can't of you watch those.

Quoting Anonymous:

Netflix doesn't have any.CBS shows either. CBS refuses to give streaming rights.

NBC shows are on both Netflix and hulu

Quoting lanismommy2010:

Warning about Hulu. If you like shows on I think NBC; NCIS, NCIS LA, Criminal Minds etc. you don't get them on Hulu. That's one of the few reason we kept basic cable.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeathersForever
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Yep college students get half price!

Quoting Anonymous:

Student as a college student?

That's awesome!

Quoting HeathersForever:

Sure do!!! If you are a student, or anyone in the family is you get first year half price if not its 79 for the full year in advance after a month free trial. They have tons of stuff free, and tons and tons of movies and shows to rent or buy at amazingly cheap prices. But if you are a college student like I said sign up with your student email but tell them you want the videos otherwise they will give you a six month free trial of amazon prime which is no free videos just free 2 day shipping.

Quoting Anonymous:

Amazon rents movies out?!

Quoting svolkov:

I prefer amazon prime, get free 2 days shipping, discounts on kindle, free book rentals, and everything netflix has(instant) plus u can rent brand new releases
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN