Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No one asks that you accept homosexuality as a sin

Posted by   + Show Post
You're just simply asked to accept that not everyone views it as a sin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Replies (91-92):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:21 PM

The left/right wing thing was an example of how there are different types of people in the world whether you agree with them or not doe not make them just go away. It was not meant to say that one believes in homosexuality.

Good luck "sheltering" you son from reality. My point is that it does not matter whether you agree or not. It does not matter whether you want them to live in a fantasy world til a certain age or not. The FACT remains that in a free country people are allowed to love whoever they want despite your personal beleifs. So have fun wasting your time and energy voicing your opinion (and sheltering your children) on something you can not and will not change. Life is too short. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I will explain to my child when he is an appropriate age. However, at the age of 5 years old, yes I will shelter him from the idea of gay couples. And I don't really think it has anything to do with left wing or right wing... And when my son is at the age to understand reality it will be explained.... But for now, I will let him live in his world of fantasy, where he believes he is a transformer beating up the deceptocons. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Yea, your input is unwanted.....

You obviously did not read my initial response or any of my other responses....

Thank you though for your unwanted input. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)