Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bridezilla moment.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I am very aware that I am turning into a major bridezilla, but I don't care. Yesterday my mom, moh, future mil and my dad went dress shopping. Four shops and I have yet to find my dress! One of my bridesmaids is throwing a fit because the dress I picked doesn't flatter her body shape, bitch you have four months, lose fucking weight! My dad is bitching about the cost. But it's my wedding, I only get one. Oh and my future sil may not be able to attend so I have to find replacement flower girls. I'm ready to call the whole thing off.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:55 PM
3 moms liked this

1. Should have set a budget in stone before you started planning, that way everyone is happy.

2. Shame on you for picking a bridesmaid dress that they don't all love.

3. Yes, you are becoming a bridezilla. Reign it in or you'll lose all your friends before it is over.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Eek just be calm. You'll find your dress. As for your dad is he paying? My dad paid but I deal hunted. Utilize the many wedding websites out there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:00 PM
I had a budget, or rather he gave me one. But everyday my mom or mil calls with someone knew we have to invite.
I like the dresses, isn't it supposed to be about what I like?
At this rate, they can all kiss my ass!

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

1. Should have set a budget in stone before you started planning, that way everyone is happy.

3. Yes, you are becoming a bridezilla. Reign it in or you'll lose all your friends before it is over.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Yes, you should get dresses you like but THEY have to wear them. Do you want them self conscious and uncomfortable the whole night?

Quoting Anonymous:

I had a budget, or rather he gave me one. But everyday my mom or mil calls with someone knew we have to invite.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

pampire
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Take less people shopping with you.  You and the MOH, maybe your mom.  Keep in mind that you will wear this dress once, for a few hours, then box it up and store it under the bed.  

If your futrure nieces can't be flower girls, then lose that part of the procession.  Kids are hard to wrangle, so save the stress.  Wanna walk on flower petals? Have them laid down beforehand.

jas_momof2
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:22 PM

No...  It's about two people coming together to become one in a celebration witnessed by family and friends.

Seriously..."she can lose weight"???  That just screams "bitch"...  Good luck with that...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)