Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Foundation/Face Powder

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:23 PM
  • 28 Replies

I am looking for suggestions for a foundation/face powder.

I presently use Bare Minerals and it is actually starting to cause me to break out.  Any suggestions?

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my4kids274
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:27 PM

No one???

nacholibre
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:28 PM

My foundation is actully from the Dollar Tree... with a primer, it works really well, better than some of the name brand ones I've had! NYC is the cheap-o brand

This is the only powder I ever use, I love it!! IDK what it's called but I get mine at WalMart

nacholibre
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:29 PM

lol, this is a non-drama post, people aren't as inclined to answer :D

Quoting my4kids274:

No one???

graciesnycmama
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Maybe try Physicians Formula or Almay. If you are breaking out, make sure that you are buying hypo-allergenic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-42-
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this
That's Coty Airspun Loose Powder. I use it sometimes.

Quoting nacholibre:

My foundation is actully from the Dollar Tree... with a primer, it works really well, better than some of the name brand ones I've had! NYC is the cheap-o brand

This is the only powder I ever use, I love it!! IDK what it's called but I get mine at WalMart

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciesnycmama
I didn't know that Coty still made that powder. I used to use it years ago. I love the way it smells.

Quoting nacholibre:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nursesummer
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:30 PM
I use LancĂ´me foundation and powder and I love it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my4kids274

Thank you.  I figure I just hit my 40's and what worked for me even a year ago is not working now.  I am willing to try anything.  It was so bad I looked like I had an acne breakout...They actually carry the NYC brand of makeup at the local drug store here.

Quoting nacholibre:

ardiaxe
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:32 PM
Its big $ but I absolutely love Chanel double perfection matte powder. It's gives you a flawless look.
my4kids274
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Yes I know.  lol.  I figured even if I got a dozen replies that was good.  Just needed some suggestions. 

Quoting nacholibre:

lol, this is a non-drama post, people aren't as inclined to answer :D

Quoting my4kids274:

No one???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)