Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Couldn't you give me a more normal name so I can find it on stuff

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Are the words out of DDs mouth. Ummm. Your name is Hannah. Not much is more normal than that.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Replies (31-40):
helema24
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:10 PM

mine are zainab-jana, ameer, ghazi, and maryam-emma....they wont get name atuff unless i personalise it!!

HomeSweetHome77
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

wow Valora is very pretty!

Quoting mommyrustina:

My kids are screwed; I have a Valora, Seamus, and Maureen.

kde216
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:11 PM
I have an odd name. NEVER found it on anything. 24 years later it still sucks but I'm over it.
HomeSweetHome77
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:12 PM

mashaALLAH.nice names!. i love Jana.. i have a niece Jana..

Quoting helema24:

mine are zainab-jana, ameer, ghazi, and maryam-emma....they wont get name atuff unless i personalise it!!

MrsCota8210
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:12 PM
He's gorgeous! Love his cute little smile! :)

Quoting HomeSweetHome77:

yah-zeed...is how you pronounce it. we are a muslim family. it was very hard for us to choose a name for our son, but this one just grew on me. we had a few in mind, but none really stuck. 

obviously my family has issues with it.. but its not their concern. and low and behold you can see the name fits him very well :)

this is my baby yazeed. he is going to be 6 months on the 17th of oct.

Quoting Wifeyy2Lette:

Yazeed? How do you pronounce it! What made you pick it?

Quoting HomeSweetHome77:

well my kids are cora, ayah and yazeed so you can imagine i have to get it personalized if they want their names on anything LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lindilouwho82

My DD asked the same thing when we were in Laughlin a few weeks ago. I was buying all the nieces and nephews pencils with their names on it and we could not find Miranda on any of them.

I was sure I would not be able to to find my niece Leilani's name on anything but it was DD's name (Miranda) we had issues with.

zildjans_mom
My son is Zildjan Xavier lol Yup no chance for him :) but when he wants stuff like that he picks out the Xavier things and says its ok mom its still my name just not my favorite one :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wifeyy2Lette
Awwww he's adorable!! :) I thought that would be how you pronounce it. :)

Quoting HomeSweetHome77:

yah-zeed...is how you pronounce it. we are a muslim family. it was very hard for us to choose a name for our son, but this one just grew on me. we had a few in mind, but none really stuck. 

obviously my family has issues with it.. but its not their concern. and low and behold you can see the name fits him very well :)

Quoting Wifeyy2Lette:

Quoting HomeSweetHome77:

well my kids are cora, ayah and yazeed so you can imagine i have to get it personalized if they want their names on anything LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HomeSweetHome77
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:13 PM

aww thank you so much :) you're so sweet xo

Quoting MrsCota8210:

He's gorgeous! Love his cute little smile! :)

Quoting HomeSweetHome77:

Quoting Wifeyy2Lette:

Quoting HomeSweetHome77:

mamanista345
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:14 PM

My youngest son thinks his 4 letter name is too long to write and procrastinates when it comes to writing it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)