Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Of a wholesale* store?  I had a membership to Sams Club for four years until a BJs was built. I shopped there once and  fell in love with it. They seem to have a better selection of items. I love BJs(haha I know)

So, are you a member and if so what is your favorite?

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Costco

Kitschy
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting shivasgirl:

Sam's is not a whole foods store..a whole foods store is a place that sells foods that are not processed and in their natural state or minimally processed...Whole Foods, Sprouts, NaturalGrocer's, they are whole foods stores

I was confused for a moment myself. I was like what? When did you have to buy a membership to shop at Wholefoods? lol

moneysaver6
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM
We love Costco. I've never hear those stores called "whole food" stores before, though. They're typically called "warehouse stores".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Costco
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raye-chan
by Raye on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Nope :( our closest sams club and Costco are an hour away D:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HomeSweetHome77
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:51 PM

i know what you mean but the difference between BJ's and other wholesale stores is that BJ's has regular items, not just bulk. they are extremely popular here in my neighborhood, they are cheap and give ya 2000 dollars worth of coupons when you sign up lol and they give you free stuff haha..im a sucker for coupons. when i go to pathmark once a week, i buy at LEAST $200 worth of food (always on sale though) and i get my total down to $100. or less... yesterday it was $100.50.. last week it was $100.32.. 100 bucks cant feed a household of 5 without all these coupons :) but i made it possible woo hoo

Quoting MommyFlood:

No. We live in a small house and wouldn't have room for bulk shopping. When we move we're getting one to BJs

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Military card. Sigh. Who cares? Why can't you just answer the fucking question?

Quoting Karla1948:

I'm a military retiree survivor. The on-base commissary and BX/PX are enough for me.

kbornman21
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:51 PM
We're a member at Bi-Mart and Costco.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.thatsme.
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:51 PM
None. The closest one is 45 minutes away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thibmom
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:51 PM
We only have Sam's here and I'm a member through my work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)