Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Of a wholesale* store?  I had a membership to Sams Club for four years until a BJs was built. I shopped there once and  fell in love with it. They seem to have a better selection of items. I love BJs(haha I know)

So, are you a member and if so what is your favorite?

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Replies (31-40):
roardiva
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM
We are SAMs club members and live it. I have been a member at Costco and loved it to, it's pretty much the same thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
girlcarrot
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I was so confused three weeks ago because overnight the sunflower sign turned into sporouts (I live in Santa Fe) and I was like, "Wasn't that sunflower yesterday??". They literally changed the sign OVERNIGHT! I was so confused if they had the same products then I asked my friend in Denver WTF is sporuts.

Quoting shivasgirl:

Sam's is not a whole foods store..a whole foods store is a place that sells foods that are not processed and in their natural state or minimally processed...Whole Foods, Sprouts, NaturalGrocer's, they are whole foods stores

BabyFruit Ticker
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Sam's club but it's a perk of dh's job. He works of one of the walmart disruption centers.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM
What kind of crap are you feeding them?

Quoting HomeSweetHome77:

i know what you mean but the difference between BJ's and other wholesale stores is that BJ's has regular items, not just bulk. they are extremely popular here in my neighborhood, they are cheap and give ya 2000 dollars worth of coupons when you sign up lol and they give you free stuff haha..im a sucker for coupons. when i go to pathmark once a week, i buy at LEAST $200 worth of food (always on sale though) and i get my total down to $100. or less... yesterday it was $100.50.. last week it was $100.32.. 100 bucks cant feed a household of 5 without all these coupons :) but i made it possible woo hoo

Quoting MommyFlood:

No. We live in a small house and wouldn't have room for bulk shopping. When we move we're getting one to BJs

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

lol I fixed it mamas

Quoting Kitschy:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Sam's is not a whole foods store..a whole foods store is a place that sells foods that are not processed and in their natural state or minimally processed...Whole Foods, Sprouts, NaturalGrocer's, they are whole foods stores

I was confused for a moment myself. I was like what? When did you have to buy a membership to shop at Wholefoods? lol

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I was a member of sams club, but now there isn't one in our town and I don't feel like driving an hour and a half to do grocery shopping

Uhura
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Nope, the only store like that around here is sams and I just don't like the quality of their food.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers 

CheesyKitty
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Sam's
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cassidysmom611
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:53 PM

We go to Sams club, and my parents belong to Costco. 

meparty
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Nope, its cheaper when I just buy it at the regular store.  Bulk goes to waste in my house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)