Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Of a wholesale* store?  I had a membership to Sams Club for four years until a BJs was built. I shopped there once and  fell in love with it. They seem to have a better selection of items. I love BJs(haha I know)

So, are you a member and if so what is your favorite?

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Replies (91-93):
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Costco and BJ's. I like BJ's better. They have more variety.

But I like the bakery and meats from Costco :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:15 AM

When we were stateside, we had Sam's memberships.  But not any more.  They do have a Cosco here, but I want to see what a Japanese Cosco is like before I sign up.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:09 AM

She's lucky to have you.

Quoting Karla1948:

Sometimes I take my resident manager with me. She ande I both smoke, and cigarettes there are very reasonable compared to outside. As is coffee.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, I understand. I wish I knew someone now that could bring me into one of thos stores.

Quoting Karla1948:

I consider it to be a prize benefit, I thoroughly enjoy it. The base is 20 miles away from me, so I don't get there but about once a month. But when I do, I take full advantage of it.

Quoting Anonymous:

God how I love those stores. My cousin was married to a guy in the military who used to be stationed in Germany, It was like heaven hallelujah when i walked into there and saw all the cheap prices

Quoting Karla1948:

I'm a military retiree survivor. The on-base commissary and BX/PX are enough for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)