Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To all those women who brag about all the money they make

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
3 moms liked this

How they can stay home and raise their kids, how they go shopping all the time, how they have nice houses and cars etc.

I want to say thank you. You have helped me see that there are people who are succeeding and are having a good life. You have inspired me to take an idea I have had for a long time and use it to support my family. To put my family on a path to live comfortably.

And to all you people who bash these women...get over it. They have earned the right to brag.

*EDIT

First I want to say that if your husband is the one that works and you take care of the house then you do have the right to brag too. You support him. You take care of things so he can go to work so he can support your family.

Second Obviously I am not talking about the liars. We know there are a bunch of them on here. However the joke is on them. They are not the type that will get off their asses and make things better for their family. (I know there a probably exceptions to the rule if you are one of them, good for you) you and I however are making amazing lives for us and our kids.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
addiecakesmommy
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this
:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:52 PM
They owe their husbands success to being able to STAY HOME and spend. ;) Hey I had a SAHM. She was lucky. She had unlimited funds for my dad had a fantastic career.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband has to gently remind me some days of all the good things we have when we work so hard every day and we have never been on PA that others are having to go without to have something else ex: they will go without clothes to have a iphone. I get jealous somedays of things I read but then he reminds me we have a nice house, nice cars, and we are paying our own way instead of having free stuff handed to us like FS or our parents paying our rent, groceries, phone bills, internet etc.

So thank you for this post it makes me realize just how good I actually have it compared to others.

Cymbeline
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:53 PM
2 moms liked this

They showed me that marrying a man with money gives you bragging rights.

You go, girls!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:56 PM
When I got married my dh took very good care of us. I can't work because of medical problems. Then when the economy collapsed we lost everything. We are on pa now but not for long. We are working to get back to where we were. It gets really depressing sometimes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Problem with "earning the right to brag" is most of those women are making that shit up.  Someone truly successful simply lives their life and not say a word. Why? Because their success shows in how they carry themselves and not in their bragging.

peachesforme
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Anyone who is successful should be proud of themselves. if you earned it fair n square, you overcame the obstacles, and should reap the rewards.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:59 PM
They did not all earn it. On this site I fully believe the majority are lying just to be bitches.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:59 PM

I'm sure a few have earned the right to brag but I bet half the women on here are lying about how rich they are and are actually on welfare and then there are the ones that only have that money because they married someone with that money they really have no reason to brag!

Sarah_Moore
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:59 PM
I can't wait to be a sahm again. Soon though, about 5-6 weeks from now, if that long :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN