Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

unwanted pregnancy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 220 Replies
If you've had an unwanted pregnancy, what'd did you do? Abort it, adopt it, parent? How old were you? How long ago was it? And why was it unwanted?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:22 PM
I've never had an unwanted pregnancy, I've had inconvenient pregnancy.... If I had one I couldn't keep, I would abort.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:23 PM
I had her, she's 11 now. I was 24, it was unwanted because I was working and our relationship was rocky.
rnchelle93
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:23 PM
2 moms liked this

I considered abortion, I did actually decide to abort, but in the end I didn't go through with it, I'm keeping it. I'm 19, and I'm 10 weeks pregnant right now, so its current. It's unwanted because I'm in college, I don't want kids, I'm nowhere near ready for a baby, I don't want to be pregnant, I don't know if I ever want to be a mother, a baby will change my life and mess up my plans.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I've never been in that situation. I am, however, done with having children. I would abort. I'm sure that would rip my marriage apart, so that's why I work so hard to NOT get pregnant and never will :P

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

meparty
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Are you considering adoption?

Quoting rnchelle93:

I considered abortion, I did actually decide to abort, but in the end I didn't go through with it, I'm keeping it. I'm 19, and I'm 10 weeks pregnant right now, so its current. It's unwanted because I'm in college, I don't want kids, I'm nowhere near ready for a baby, I don't want to be pregnant, I don't know if I ever want to be a mother, a baby will change my life and mess up my plans.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rnchelle93
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:26 PM
No.

Quoting Mamie_85:

Quoting rnchelle93:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Why not adopt it off? You obviously want it even just a little if you decided against abortion.

Quoting rnchelle93:

Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Okay. I was just wondering, because you obviously don't want the baby.

Quoting rnchelle93:

No.

Quoting Mamie_85:

Quoting rnchelle93:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Both of mine were planned.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN