Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Control your damn kids!!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
Over the past few weeks we have been having serious problems with the two girls from down the street. I'm not sure exactly how old they are but the look to be 5-6 and the older one about 8-9. Nothing but problems with them and talking to there parents is like talking to a brick wall.

Ill start with what happened today. Ds was outside playing with his dump trucks. Next thing I hear is a knock at the door. It's the older sister telling my ds is being rude and he's telling the younger sister that she can't leave. I ask ds and he knows no he didn't say that. Then the sister changes her story an says that she told a my ds that he needs to go home cause he won't leave her sister alone. I said ds has been playing in the same spot for about an hour. I know but I can see him out the window ( he's 6 by the way) and I said he is home. He's playing in our yard. Then she says ds needs to come inside so her sister will leave and go with them to the basketball court. I said no ds dosent not need to come inside. He's playing nicely in our yard! If your having problems with your sister then you need to go get your parents. Id told them all they needed to leave. I shut the door at this point. Seriously no I'm not goin to tell my ds to come in just because you want him to so your sister will do what you want. It's my house and my yard.

Not the only issue we have had with these girls. They throw rocks at our house, they leave trash in our yard. Like if they are eating or drinking Anything they throw it in our yard I've seen them do it. They have tried to just walk in our house without knocking or if they feel they have knocked enough they will try to open our door. So we always keep our doors locked at all times. The Also come knocking or trying to walk in my house everytime they need a drink. they said their parents wont give them a drink. so what its my responsibility to supply drinks to their kids. ummmmmm no not happening. they knock on my door 3-6 times a day asking for a juice box. i tell them they can go to their own house and get one. they live literally 4 houses down. I also had to stop sending ds outside with juice boxes or any kind of drink because they where trying to steal his juice box. He would come in crying saying they wouldn't leave him alone and they were pushing him an yelling at him. So the next day I watched and sure enough they come in our yard and were trying to grab the juice box right out of his hand. I opened the window and yelled at them to get their hands of my ds and get out of my yard. It's unreal. I've never seen kids act like this.

We've talk to their parents and they could care less. Dh and I both went to talk to them about their dd throwing rocks at our house, trying to just walk in our house and leaving garbage in our yard an trying to take ds drinks. Their response
" did they break anything" we said no . They their dad said " I don't see the problem then" ??????? WHAT??? You don't see an problem with anything they are doing??? I told them that next time the threw litter in my yard I would be speaking to the land owner (who we are good friends with )and next time the tried to open our door I will being calling the police on them. They shut the door in our face!!!! Well the police can handle them next time.

The girls came back just a little bit ago. Running around our house from the front of the house to the back banging on the doors an then running back to the other door. I met them at the back door and told them I don't want them on my property cause of then problems they are causing. They ran off. I've never had to deal like some thing like this. We had an incident last year with a boy a few houses down. We went and talked to his mom and she took care of it and we never had an issue again. But these girls parents just don't care.

The dad walks the girls to the bus stop in the morning and all he does is talk to the one girl in high school that's on the kids bus. He doesn't pay attention to his kids. He just flirts with the girl who looks very creeped out by him. The ydd almost missed the bus the other day because she was following a cat around and didn't see the bus come. The dad didn't even notice that one of his kids didn't get on the bus. He had already starting walking home and me and another mom had to flag the bus to stop again so she could get on the bus. He didn't even notice. He's the only parent that doesn't get their kids off the bus in the afternoon.
He is just strange.

Has anyone ever had to deal with kids and parents like this. What did you do? Any advice would be great. The older girl is goin to go to juvy if she keeps it up. Maybe not now. Like I said I think she's 8-9. But in a few years she can. Or get shot if she walks into the wrong persons house.

I'm sorry for any mistakes I'm mobile and its a pain. Also ds is 6 an is allowed outside in the yard. We live in a very safe area. All the kids play in the street. And I can see ds out of the windows and often pop my head out Atleast every 15 minutes to check on him. And he longer brings a drink outside. It's still really hot here so sending him out with a juice box or water bottle always make more sense but now he has to come inside everytime he wants a drink.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
photomom1979
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:41 PM
No advice but that sounds hard to deal with!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:45 PM
It is. I've never had to deal with such a thing. I called my mom, my grandma, my dh mom, no one had anything like this ever and no advice. What do you except call the cops when the parents don't care.

Quoting photomom1979:

Tal0n
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:48 PM

That's who you call.  The cops.

Quoting Anonymous:

It is. I've never had to deal with such a thing. I called my mom, my grandma, my dh mom, no one had anything like this ever and no advice. What do you except call the cops when the parents don't care.

Quoting photomom1979:

meparty
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:48 PM

I maybe have the landlord speak to them.  If you dont do something, this will keep happening.  Or put up a no trespassing sign and if they trespass, you know what to do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Ahh too long. Need paragraphs.
TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I need paragraphs if I am going to read that much text. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:51 PM
Call the police. They're assaulting your son and trespassing. Let the police talk to their parents.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Call Cps for child neglect. Maybe that will open their parents eyes and make the girls behave. Tell Cps what they are doing and that they have no supervision.
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Stay outside with your son more often and maybe they'll get the hint that you're not going to let them bully your son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Ahh too long. Need paragraphs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)