Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

huge blood clots and skin after dnc

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
I had a dnc done because I was six months pregnant with a sac but no baby and didn't even know...today I have gone through 3 pairs of underwear, five extra large tampons and 10 pads... the bleeding will not slow down, it comes pouring out with clots and clear looking stuff... the bleeding is pushing my tampons down where I mess up on my clothes.... firday night I felt really weak and so fatigued, dizzy and nausious... I finally ate something and felt better... well today all my symptoms were gone but I couldn't stay away... my kids kept waking me up but I couldn't function... and when I did finally get up, I had blood everywhere... I went to the bathroom and it came gushing out... I feel fine now after cleaning up and just had to put two more pads on and a tampon in to keep from bleeding everywhere...

Is this normal after a dnc??
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:41 PM
That's too much bleeding.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by Emerald Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Have you called your doctor?  That is who knows you and your history, not us.  They should have given you paperwork telling you what signs to look out for and when to call a doc or when to head to the ER.

jynkx
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:42 PM

i dont think you should be putting tampons up there after that.  but did they tell you what to expect afterward?  this sound extreme to me.  you might want to get checked out.  ASAP

wodntulk2kno1
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Yeah you need to go to the er like now. Thats not normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygirl4326
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Go to the ER!!!
Lena-Loo
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:43 PM
That is a lot of bleeding. You need to take the tampon out bc you can give yourself toxic shock syndrome and go to the er if you're filling up 1 maxi pad in a single hour.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wodntulk2kno1
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:44 PM
And your not suppose to be using tampons so take that out double pad yourself and head to the er.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Wow, didn't the doctor give you info?
You should be seen ASAP!!
NO, it's not normal.
.JuneDiva629.
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Thats not normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:46 PM
ER, now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured