Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone here have multiple abortions?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 236 Replies
I have had three... i also have two children. I have also had a miscarriage.

The abortions i do not regret... the first i was 17 with an abusive stalking boyfriend (it was at 18 wks)..

Second was after my two kids ... i was divorced in2003 .. so this was in 2006.. at 7 wks.. i was putting myself thru nursing school and barely getting by, raising two kids with no help. Working full time also

3rd...well.. i was finally getting financially stable, the man didnt want it... i coukdnt imagine being a single mom to THREE .. so i decided i couldn't raise it... that one is the only one i considered....

In the spirit of CM.... ask me anything! !
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:33 PM
30 moms liked this
Wow. U do know they make birth control that doesn't involve killing right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bri2011
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Do u plan or want anymore children one day?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:35 PM
16 moms liked this

I'm very glad you were able to make those decisions for yourself, and I am very sorry for what's about to happen to you in this thread. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:36 PM
I had two. I was young and dumb. I don't regret things but I wish I could have been more responsible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:36 PM
I dunno... jyst got married early this year.. great guy.. but im gtg older ...

Kinda feel like maybe im done.. but he wants one of his own

Quoting bri2011:

Do u plan or want anymore children one day?

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:37 PM
5 moms liked this

Nursing school and you can't figure out how to make birth control work?  You do know you need at least two forms, EVERYTIME, right?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:37 PM
5 moms liked this
its sad that some women would do anything to have a baby but yet women like you have abortions. there's adoption and also birth control. smh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Eh.... i have a suspicion there are more like me.. and internet people dont bum me out too much..

Plus i did what was best for my family at the time.. im ok with that

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm very glad you were able to make those decisions for yourself, and I am very sorry for what's about to happen to you in this thread. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Tbis will really get ur goat... im a labor and delivery nurse... a RNC actually .. and ONE normally works...if used perfectly

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Nursing school and you can't figure out how to make birth control work?  You do know you need at least two forms, EVERYTIME, right?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I've personally never had one but I'm absolutely pro-choice, and I've had friends and family that have had them. As long as you're cool with it, that's all that matters. <3 *hugs*

Quoting Anonymous:

Eh.... i have a suspicion there are more like me.. and internet people dont bum me out too much..

Plus i did what was best for my family at the time.. im ok with that

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured