Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

anyone here have multiple abortions?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have had three... i also have two children. I have also had a miscarriage.

The abortions i do not regret... the first i was 17 with an abusive stalking boyfriend (it was at 18 wks)..

Second was after my two kids ... i was divorced in2003 .. so this was in 2006.. at 7 wks.. i was putting myself thru nursing school and barely getting by, raising two kids with no help. Working full time also

3rd...well.. i was finally getting financially stable, the man didnt want it... i coukdnt imagine being a single mom to THREE .. so i decided i couldn't raise it... that one is the only one i considered....

In the spirit of CM.... ask me anything! !
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Replies (11-20):
celestegood
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I am happy that you did what was best for your family.  I'm sorry for what these women will do to you in this post.

I can't get why people don't get the fact that its a very personal decision.

PiNkIsPuNk
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM
2 moms liked this
You could have used birth control, or kept your legs shut.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM
At 17the i wasnt on bc... i was young and careless.. i was on bc in 2006 and 2010i but must have misses a pill.. i work swing...days and nights 12 hours... so sometimes ill miss a day..

Quoting svolkov:

Wow. U do know they make birth control that doesn't involve killing right?

celestegood
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Same here, 100%.  Nothing will change my stance on this issue.

I think that as long as the women chooses it and is comfortable with her decision, then that's all that matters.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've personally never had one but I'm absolutely pro-choice, and I've had friends and family that have had them. As long as you're cool with it, that's all that matters. <3 *hugs*

Quoting Anonymous:

Eh.... i have a suspicion there are more like me.. and internet people dont bum me out too much..

Plus i did what was best for my family at the time.. im ok with that

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm very glad you were able to make those decisions for yourself, and I am very sorry for what's about to happen to you in this thread. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Abortion shouldn't be anybody's choice of birth control.  Grow up.  Quit spreading your legs or take responsibility. I wasn't ready to be a mom with my first (age 18). But I made it.  I was in school with my second. Ya know what?  It is possible to do! I'm now divorced with three kids, doing it on my own, no help.  Yes, it's hard, but it's rewarding. 

MrsRobinson06
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:43 PM
I don't agree with later term abortion. :( you really need to consider birth control that works for you or abstinence.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Was on bc with last two... and i like sex... not gonna "keep my legs shut"..

Quoting PiNkIsPuNk:

You could have used birth control, or kept your legs shut.

ncohetero
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Yes I had 4 abortions and 1 miscarriage. I currently have a two year old with my husband and we are expecting another next month
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Yeah... in a perfect world i wouldn't have felt like i HAD to... but..,.worlds not perfect

Quoting Anonymous:

I had two. I was young and dumb. I don't regret things but I wish I could have been more responsible.

Sekirei
by Nari on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Anytime there is a two for one deal at the clinic

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN