Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

anyone here have multiple abortions?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have had three... i also have two children. I have also had a miscarriage.

The abortions i do not regret... the first i was 17 with an abusive stalking boyfriend (it was at 18 wks)..

Second was after my two kids ... i was divorced in2003 .. so this was in 2006.. at 7 wks.. i was putting myself thru nursing school and barely getting by, raising two kids with no help. Working full time also

3rd...well.. i was finally getting financially stable, the man didnt want it... i coukdnt imagine being a single mom to THREE .. so i decided i couldn't raise it... that one is the only one i considered....

In the spirit of CM.... ask me anything! !
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Replies (191-200):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 40 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:35 PM

You are 100 % right. And, yes, I am upset. It saddens me very much to know that a "mother" doesn't care enough about her children to give them life, or at the very least, doesn't care enough to prevent it from happening a second and third time.

Quoting Anonymous:

Noone asked for sympathy ..... u know, u coulda just read and left... u drug yourself into tbis and now ur upset.... poor thing

Quoting Anonymous:

I said I care about ALL CHILDREN! I never said anything about adults. Most adults are capable of making their own choices and decisions, innocent children don't have that option. Neither you or OP will get any sympathy from me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then you'd be a murderer for helping me jump off a bridge, psycho hypocrite.

You care about life but you're telling me to end mine? What the fuck?

Quoting Anonymous:

Way to assume. I care about ALL children. It doesn't make a difference to me whether that child is already born or still in it's mothers womb.

Oh, and you can bet your ass, that at 18 weeks, that baby HAD A BEATING HEART and his/her "mom" stopped that heart from beating.

You and OP can go jump off a bridge as far as I'm concerned. You both disgust me, fucking murders.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh quit being a sloppy hag. Care about a life already living, not one that's not.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm very glad you were able to make those decisions for yourself, and I am very sorry for what's about to happen to you in this thread. :(

Don't feel sorry for her, she chose those abortions and she chose to post this. If you should feel sorry for anyone, it's the innocent babies that were killed because this bitch couldn't keep her legs closed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:35 PM
Not particularly painful... the last two felt exactly like my miscarriage ... crampy and i get the shakes...

The first ine i was sedated for... so it didnt hurt a bit..

Quoting MommieSDW:

I can honestly say I have never had an abortion. Did it hurt? Do you ever think of what could have been? (Im prochoice btw)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 50 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

i dont understand how someone can kill one child and keep another its just sad.

thehickinhickor
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:36 PM

why did you never adopt the child out ?  i can some what understand one not at 18 weeks that one i really do not get. i do not agree with abortion but it's not my body 

HollyBoBolly
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Nope, only been pregnant once and I had him. I'm pro-choice, I'm glad you were able to make a choice that you are ok with.  I personally would not have an abortion unless the quality of life of the child would be greatly diminished. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 51 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Awww...does she have Down's Syndrome? Is that why her face looks so round and deformed?

Quoting dommad2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 52 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

its sad that some women would do anything to have a baby but yet women like you have abortions. there's adoption and also birth control. smh.

Why is this lame attempt at a guilt trip always used in these kinds of posts? Should I not make random trips to the store or where ever because there are people out there who can't afford gas? Should I not watch Netflix because somebody is in a shelter and can't? Why the crap should a person live their life a certain way just because someone else can't? It is not anybody's fault that these women can't make babies. That's THEIR OWN PROBLEM. Not those of us who can make them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 53 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:38 PM

I've had 3 abortions and I have two children as well. I know I made the best decision at the time, but I still regret having to have made the decision to start with.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:38 PM
I do! Who in the hell gets so upset about something a stranger says on the internet? Sheesh.... its quite funny.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm glad you find this entertaining. <sarcasm

Quoting Anonymous:

*sigh* again... did qhat i thought the best decision for MY life at THAT time... if calling a stranger a bitch makes YOU feel better have at it. :-)

Yes i posted it... and the vicious name callers HAVE provided the entertainment i was looking for...

And the private messages have allowed me to help women.... so hey, its a win

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm very glad you were able to make those decisions for yourself, and I am very sorry for what's about to happen to you in this thread. :(

Don't feel sorry for her, she chose those abortions and she chose to post this. If you should feel sorry for anyone, it's the innocent babies that were killed because this bitch couldn't keep her legs closed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 54 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Yes i have. first one i was 17 in hs and didn't want a baby yet i was like 10wks i think i forget the last one was in jan and i was about 8wks got the pill my bf dont want a baby b/c it was a complicated situation

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN