Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

anyone here have multiple abortions?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have had three... i also have two children. I have also had a miscarriage.

The abortions i do not regret... the first i was 17 with an abusive stalking boyfriend (it was at 18 wks)..

Second was after my two kids ... i was divorced in2003 .. so this was in 2006.. at 7 wks.. i was putting myself thru nursing school and barely getting by, raising two kids with no help. Working full time also

3rd...well.. i was finally getting financially stable, the man didnt want it... i coukdnt imagine being a single mom to THREE .. so i decided i couldn't raise it... that one is the only one i considered....

In the spirit of CM.... ask me anything! !
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Replies (201-210):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I care enough for the two i have to provide them with a good life... a non-struggling have everything they need life. Im not ashamed of that. Having another baby would have taken away from them. I love them more than that .... more than to make them suffer cause i forgot to take a pill.

My forgetful sidetracked moment should have condemned them to a harder life? Wheres the compassion for kids already here? Buying formula/diapers/ clotbing/ dr appts/ crib for a baby would have lierally meant no coats for my kids... less food.. and no education for me....

Be uoset all u want... ill not worry about it when my well taken care of children are warm fed and happy ... you shouldnt either..

Quoting Anonymous:

You are 100 % right. And, yes, I am upset. It saddens me very much to know that a "mother" doesn't care enough about her children to give them life, or at the very least, doesn't care enough to prevent it from happening a second and third time.

Quoting Anonymous:

Noone asked for sympathy ..... u know, u coulda just read and left... u drug yourself into tbis and now ur upset.... poor thing

Quoting Anonymous:

I said I care about ALL CHILDREN! I never said anything about adults. Most adults are capable of making their own choices and decisions, innocent children don't have that option. Neither you or OP will get any sympathy from me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then you'd be a murderer for helping me jump off a bridge, psycho hypocrite.

You care about life but you're telling me to end mine? What the fuck?

Quoting Anonymous:

Way to assume. I care about ALL children. It doesn't make a difference to me whether that child is already born or still in it's mothers womb.

Oh, and you can bet your ass, that at 18 weeks, that baby HAD A BEATING HEART and his/her "mom" stopped that heart from beating.

You and OP can go jump off a bridge as far as I'm concerned. You both disgust me, fucking murders.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh quit being a sloppy hag. Care about a life already living, not one that's not.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm very glad you were able to make those decisions for yourself, and I am very sorry for what's about to happen to you in this thread. :(

Don't feel sorry for her, she chose those abortions and she chose to post this. If you should feel sorry for anyone, it's the innocent babies that were killed because this bitch couldn't keep her legs closed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:47 PM
I have not but my sister had one around 19 weeks I believe.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:48 PM
I dont tbink i couldve adopted... i think carrying them for nine months makes u believe you CAN do it.....even when thats not true... anyone that has chosen adoption has my upmost respect.... i doubt im that strong..

Quoting thehickinhickor:

why did you never adopt the child out ?  i can some what understand one not at 18 weeks that one i really do not get. i do not agree with abortion but it's not my body 

Mrs.Miller11
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Yes, one for medical reasons and the other was due to bc failure. I don't regret either one and if faced with the same or similar circumstances, I would choose abortion again. I also have 2 children. I have had 2 miscarriages.
thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:52 PM

i am sorry i had a feeling you where going to say that i never ever understand that ....i just do not understand and it's best if i leave it at this i knew better then to open this post that would just upset me a lot.....

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont tbink i couldve adopted... i think carrying them for nine months makes u believe you CAN do it.....even when thats not true... anyone that has chosen adoption has my upmost respect.... i doubt im that strong..

Quoting thehickinhickor:

why did you never adopt the child out ?  i can some what understand one not at 18 weeks that one i really do not get. i do not agree with abortion but it's not my body 

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm pro-choice, but....there is no "but". If you're pro-choice then that's what you are, don't put stipulations on it.

"I'm pro-choice, but not for late term!"

"I'm pro-choice, but that's too many!"

"I'm pro-choice, but that's not a good enough reason for an abortion."

Come on now. If you're really pro-choice then you don't care how many abortions any given woman has had. Her body, her life, her choice. The reason doesn't matter, the number of abortions doesn't matter. You either agree or you don't.

OP - I'm sorry you had to go through that. Those can't have been easy decisions to make, but I fully support your right to make them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:54 PM
Yes. I had two. One when i was 16 and one was 21.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Ive had 2 in the past, when I was young and stupid. Now I have 3 kids. No regrets here did the best I could.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Sorry it upset you.... really. U asked, i answered. Its ok if u dont understand ...theres lots of choices people make that i dont get either..

Quoting thehickinhickor:

i am sorry i had a feeling you where going to say that i never ever understand that ....i just do not understand and it's best if i leave it at this i knew better then to open this post that would just upset me a lot.....

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thehickinhickor:

thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:04 PM

like i said i knew better to ask and to open the post so it's on me for being upset not you

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry it upset you.... really. U asked, i answered. Its ok if u dont understand ...theres lots of choices people make that i dont get either..

Quoting thehickinhickor:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thehickinhickor:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)