Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

anyone here have multiple abortions?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have had three... i also have two children. I have also had a miscarriage.

The abortions i do not regret... the first i was 17 with an abusive stalking boyfriend (it was at 18 wks)..

Second was after my two kids ... i was divorced in2003 .. so this was in 2006.. at 7 wks.. i was putting myself thru nursing school and barely getting by, raising two kids with no help. Working full time also

3rd...well.. i was finally getting financially stable, the man didnt want it... i coukdnt imagine being a single mom to THREE .. so i decided i couldn't raise it... that one is the only one i considered....

In the spirit of CM.... ask me anything! !
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Replies (211-220):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Good for you. I certainly hope you never do find yourself in a tough situation .... sincerely.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Quoting Anonymous:

No I understand where babies come from so I protect myself against having children I don;t want therefore there is no reason to murder them later!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 58 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Wow.  Who the hell made you judge and jury?  Or even God for that matter.  Wow get off your high horse.  You do not know the circumstances for why the women have abortions.  Normally I don't get on and bash someone but your statement really pissed me off.  So I guess that you could raise a child when you are a child yourself, or if you had been raped you could raise that kid, or knowing that your child genetically would not have any type of life because of all the things he/she has wrong in utero. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope women that have Abortion/multiple Abortions render themselves sterile when they really want children. They would deserve that for murdering their babies.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 59 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM
Had more than one. I wish things had been different. I did what was best at that time.

And I got pregnant when I was ready to have children with no problem. Fertility was never an issue, which is why I had unplanned pregnancies. I changed BC more than once to find one that was effective.

People can judge all they want. I wish my BC worked better, that I hadn't had to make these decisions, but I did, and don't regret doing so.

OP, I get your reasons.
dommad2
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Lmao, she's rolling her eyes and pulling a face!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Awww...does she have Down's Syndrome? Is that why her face looks so round and deformed?

Quoting dommad2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:22 PM
an abortion and watching netflix are 2 totally different things. if you don't want babies stop having sex or get on birth control. its not so hard.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

its sad that some women would do anything to have a baby but yet women like you have abortions. there's adoption and also birth control. smh.

Why is this lame attempt at a guilt trip always used in these kinds of posts? Should I not make random trips to the store or where ever because there are people out there who can't afford gas? Should I not watch Netflix because somebody is in a shelter and can't? Why the crap should a person live their life a certain way just because someone else can't? It is not anybody's fault that these women can't make babies. That's THEIR OWN PROBLEM. Not those of us who can make them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 60 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:45 PM
I dont believe in abortion. But you made your choice and dont need to explain. Whats done is done.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm very glad you were able to make those decisions for yourself, and I am very sorry for what's about to happen to you in this thread. :(

Don't feel sorry for her, she chose those abortions and she chose to post this. If you should feel sorry for anyone, it's the innocent babies that were killed because this bitch couldn't keep her legs closed.

Actually, I'm more likely to feel sorry for pathetic people like you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 48 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:00 PM

I could see finding myself in a tough situation ONE time but Three fucking times no,  by the second time you should have been smart enough to figure out where babies come from!  I'm pro choice but it's sick when you use abortion as your birth control!

Quoting Anonymous:

Good for you. I certainly hope you never do find yourself in a tough situation .... sincerely.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Quoting Anonymous:

No I understand where babies come from so I protect myself against having children I don;t want therefore there is no reason to murder them later!

Baybeelove88
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:05 PM
I'm glad you had the choice and could do so in a safe way, you do what's best for the kids you a already have....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Lol yes me! I've adopted three children and in the process of adopting my niece as well bc I care about ALL children.

Quoting Anonymous:

Who? You? There are thousands of children waiting for adoption already here... whats stopping "all these women" from adopting them??? Hmmm?

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly, all these women keep calling them "unwanted pregnancies/babies" but someone wants them. Adopt them out to good families who actually want a child. Give these children a chance to live.

Quoting clearlyme:

Why not choose adoption? There are so many that want that baby and have no other means to have a child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN