Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

anyone here have multiple abortions?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have had three... i also have two children. I have also had a miscarriage.

The abortions i do not regret... the first i was 17 with an abusive stalking boyfriend (it was at 18 wks)..

Second was after my two kids ... i was divorced in2003 .. so this was in 2006.. at 7 wks.. i was putting myself thru nursing school and barely getting by, raising two kids with no help. Working full time also

3rd...well.. i was finally getting financially stable, the man didnt want it... i coukdnt imagine being a single mom to THREE .. so i decided i couldn't raise it... that one is the only one i considered....

In the spirit of CM.... ask me anything! !
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Replies (221-230):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:24 PM

You clearly missed my point. SHOULD ONE PERSON HAVE TO GO WITHOUT JUST BECAUSE ANOTHER CAN'T HAVE? The answer is no. No I will not go without sex just because broke uterus Jane out there somewhere can't make or keep a baby in her. One person's life doesn't dictate someone else's. And since you are so concerned about people having abortions, please tell me how many kids YOU have adopted or fostered.

Quoting Anonymous:

an abortion and watching netflix are 2 totally different things. if you don't want babies stop having sex or get on birth control. its not so hard.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

its sad that some women would do anything to have a baby but yet women like you have abortions. there's adoption and also birth control. smh.

Why is this lame attempt at a guilt trip always used in these kinds of posts? Should I not make random trips to the store or where ever because there are people out there who can't afford gas? Should I not watch Netflix because somebody is in a shelter and can't? Why the crap should a person live their life a certain way just because someone else can't? It is not anybody's fault that these women can't make babies. That's THEIR OWN PROBLEM. Not those of us who can make them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:45 PM
no I didn't miss your point. you just made it sound really stupid. I don't and wont foster or adopt. I have my owb kids to worry about. if you can't support a baby stop opening your legs or get on birth control. its just sad that "god" gives children to people who obviously don't deserve them.

Quoting Anonymous:

You clearly missed my point. SHOULD ONE PERSON HAVE TO GO WITHOUT JUST BECAUSE ANOTHER CAN'T HAVE? The answer is no. No I will not go without sex just because broke uterus Jane out there somewhere can't make or keep a baby in her. One person's life doesn't dictate someone else's. And since you are so concerned about people having abortions, please tell me how many kids YOU have adopted or fostered.

Quoting Anonymous:

an abortion and watching netflix are 2 totally different things. if you don't want babies stop having sex or get on birth control. its not so hard.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

its sad that some women would do anything to have a baby but yet women like you have abortions. there's adoption and also birth control. smh.

Why is this lame attempt at a guilt trip always used in these kinds of posts? Should I not make random trips to the store or where ever because there are people out there who can't afford gas? Should I not watch Netflix because somebody is in a shelter and can't? Why the crap should a person live their life a certain way just because someone else can't? It is not anybody's fault that these women can't make babies. That's THEIR OWN PROBLEM. Not those of us who can make them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Then if you aren't willing to take care of any other born children, other thank your own, the shut the fuck up. People like you are the damn problem. So quick to tell someone what they should or shouldn't do with their bodies but I don't see your vocal good for nothing ass doing anything to help those already here. Get a life.
Quoting Anonymous:

no I didn't miss your point. you just made it sound really stupid. I don't and wont foster or adopt. I have my owb kids to worry about. if you can't support a baby stop opening your legs or get on birth control. its just sad that "god" gives children to people who obviously don't deserve them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:03 PM
lol you're judging me right now for not taking care of other peoples kids. what a dumb cunt you are hahaha. you've probably had abortions and that's why you think its ok for women to have abortions. I'm done talking to you. theres no point in arguing with someone so stupid ;p

Quoting Anonymous:

Then if you aren't willing to take care of any other born children, other thank your own, the shut the fuck up. People like you are the damn problem. So quick to tell someone what they should or shouldn't do with their bodies but I don't see your vocal good for nothing ass doing anything to help those already here. Get a life.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Dominosmommy
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:03 PM

I actually had one. It wasn't the time and the pregnancy made me extremely sick. Yes. I did use BC but it doesn't work all the time. Only one. No more.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm very glad you were able to make those decisions for yourself, and I am very sorry for what's about to happen to you in this thread. :(

Don't feel sorry for her, she chose those abortions and she chose to post this. If you should feel sorry for anyone, it's the innocent babies that were killed because this bitch couldn't keep her legs closed.

Actually, I'm more likely to feel sorry for pathetic people like you.

Yea, ok. My kids are ALIVE and healthy because I chose not to take the easy way out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:47 PM

If you forgot to take the pill enough for you to get pregnant 3 times, you should consider something like an IUD or just get sterilized.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not completely against abortion. I do understand that sometimes it is necessary, but 3 TIMES?!?! There's no excuse for you being negligent that many damn times. I hope you have learned your lesson since then.

Quoting Anonymous:

I care enough for the two i have to provide them with a good life... a non-struggling have everything they need life. Im not ashamed of that. Having another baby would have taken away from them. I love them more than that .... more than to make them suffer cause i forgot to take a pill.

My forgetful sidetracked moment should have condemned them to a harder life? Wheres the compassion for kids already here? Buying formula/diapers/ clotbing/ dr appts/ crib for a baby would have lierally meant no coats for my kids... less food.. and no education for me....

Be uoset all u want... ill not worry about it when my well taken care of children are warm fed and happy ... you shouldnt either..

Quoting Anonymous:

You are 100 % right. And, yes, I am upset. It saddens me very much to know that a "mother" doesn't care enough about her children to give them life, or at the very least, doesn't care enough to prevent it from happening a second and third time.

Quoting Anonymous:

Noone asked for sympathy ..... u know, u coulda just read and left... u drug yourself into tbis and now ur upset.... poor thing

Quoting Anonymous:

I said I care about ALL CHILDREN! I never said anything about adults. Most adults are capable of making their own choices and decisions, innocent children don't have that option. Neither you or OP will get any sympathy from me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then you'd be a murderer for helping me jump off a bridge, psycho hypocrite.

You care about life but you're telling me to end mine? What the fuck?

Quoting Anonymous:

Way to assume. I care about ALL children. It doesn't make a difference to me whether that child is already born or still in it's mothers womb.

Oh, and you can bet your ass, that at 18 weeks, that baby HAD A BEATING HEART and his/her "mom" stopped that heart from beating.

You and OP can go jump off a bridge as far as I'm concerned. You both disgust me, fucking murders.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh quit being a sloppy hag. Care about a life already living, not one that's not.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm very glad you were able to make those decisions for yourself, and I am very sorry for what's about to happen to you in this thread. :(

Don't feel sorry for her, she chose those abortions and she chose to post this. If you should feel sorry for anyone, it's the innocent babies that were killed because this bitch couldn't keep her legs closed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:02 PM
Twice... the first time i wasn't on anything ... they happened five years apart and both times when i was working a ton of hours... flipping back and forth.. just oversights..

In fact the second time i never even realized i was off in my days til i missed my period.

But no... i dont work like that anymore.. so im doubtful itll happen again. And we r talking about trying to have a baby now anyway ...

Quoting Anonymous:

If you forgot to take the pill enough for you to get pregnant 3 times, you should consider something like an IUD or just get sterilized.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not completely against abortion. I do understand that sometimes it is necessary, but 3 TIMES?!?! There's no excuse for you being negligent that many damn times. I hope you have learned your lesson since then.

Quoting Anonymous:

I care enough for the two i have to provide them with a good life... a non-struggling have everything they need life. Im not ashamed of that. Having another baby would have taken away from them. I love them more than that .... more than to make them suffer cause i forgot to take a pill.

My forgetful sidetracked moment should have condemned them to a harder life? Wheres the compassion for kids already here? Buying formula/diapers/ clotbing/ dr appts/ crib for a baby would have lierally meant no coats for my kids... less food.. and no education for me....

Be uoset all u want... ill not worry about it when my well taken care of children are warm fed and happy ... you shouldnt either..

Quoting Anonymous:

You are 100 % right. And, yes, I am upset. It saddens me very much to know that a "mother" doesn't care enough about her children to give them life, or at the very least, doesn't care enough to prevent it from happening a second and third time.

Quoting Anonymous:

Noone asked for sympathy ..... u know, u coulda just read and left... u drug yourself into tbis and now ur upset.... poor thing

Quoting Anonymous:

I said I care about ALL CHILDREN! I never said anything about adults. Most adults are capable of making their own choices and decisions, innocent children don't have that option. Neither you or OP will get any sympathy from me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then you'd be a murderer for helping me jump off a bridge, psycho hypocrite.

You care about life but you're telling me to end mine? What the fuck?

Quoting Anonymous:

Way to assume. I care about ALL children. It doesn't make a difference to me whether that child is already born or still in it's mothers womb.

Oh, and you can bet your ass, that at 18 weeks, that baby HAD A BEATING HEART and his/her "mom" stopped that heart from beating.

You and OP can go jump off a bridge as far as I'm concerned. You both disgust me, fucking murders.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh quit being a sloppy hag. Care about a life already living, not one that's not.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:05 PM
Hey.. good for you!! :-)

However you must realize you are in the minority... and its sad cause there are so many children waiting for parents

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol yes me! I've adopted three children and in the process of adopting my niece as well bc I care about ALL children.

Quoting Anonymous:

Who? You? There are thousands of children waiting for adoption already here... whats stopping "all these women" from adopting them??? Hmmm?

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly, all these women keep calling them "unwanted pregnancies/babies" but someone wants them. Adopt them out to good families who actually want a child. Give these children a chance to live.

Quoting clearlyme:

Why not choose adoption? There are so many that want that baby and have no other means to have a child.

Mamitamaria
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:39 AM

OP--PM me please.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)