Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

anyone here have multiple abortions?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have had three... i also have two children. I have also had a miscarriage.

The abortions i do not regret... the first i was 17 with an abusive stalking boyfriend (it was at 18 wks)..

Second was after my two kids ... i was divorced in2003 .. so this was in 2006.. at 7 wks.. i was putting myself thru nursing school and barely getting by, raising two kids with no help. Working full time also

3rd...well.. i was finally getting financially stable, the man didnt want it... i coukdnt imagine being a single mom to THREE .. so i decided i couldn't raise it... that one is the only one i considered....

In the spirit of CM.... ask me anything! !
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Replies (231-236):
duttygal86
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 12:59 AM
I had a daughter at 15. I then was forced on to depo-provera, when I turned 18, my Medicaid was cancelled, I wasn't very BC savy & to be honest I was living kind of rough at the time. Well I got pregnant again shortly after my 18th birthday. My family was already bending over backwards to help with my 3 year old (at the time) daughter, and I could see my life completely going down the drain. There's a huge difference between being a single mom to just one kid...and being a single mom to several. I kept hearing the voice of my HS guidance counselor, saying that I probably wouldn't make it to 20 without having another baby. So on August 5th, 2004, I had an abortion at five weeks. When I woke up In the recovery room, there was a girl next to me, who was recovering as well, accept she had been 5 months along. In my fog I told her she should have just given the baby up for adoption. I have gone back and forth in my head about wether or not I regret my decision, but when I look at the life I've been able to provide for my daughter, I know I made the right choice. We would be in grinding poverty if I had kept that baby, and I owed my 3 year old more than a five week old embryo. But on the other hand, I have never gotten pregnant again, so I have been punished for my choice. Bottom line, abortion should not be taken lightly, it should be done quickly, why wait until 3,4,5 months? There is no excuse for that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 61 on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I cannot believe that I read through this entire post but it seems amazing to me how many people in this "free" country are PRO LIFE (or judgemental PRO CHOICERS) but go out of their way to condone the killing of other people and children around the world via wars and sanctions. Also, it amazes me how many people bitch and moan about funding social programs (like medicaid and welfare). . .but hate abortion and want to see others suffer--whether by corporeal punishment (i.e., death penalty, etc) or negative karma. For all of the people who feel sympathy for those BABIES and CHILDREN. . .I wonder if they realize that those BABIES and CHILDREN grow up to be ADULTS with both negative and positive potential. I wonder how many people wish some of our prison population had been aborted or rushed to death?

The hypocrisy is amazing. . .and the evil wishes are even worse. So an eye for an eye. . .and evil turn for another. Seems that for most zealots, it is a difficult thing for them respect other's legal rights and beliefs. And for the God-lovers, it is even more difficult for me to understand how they can think that their god is passive, stupid, and weak. . .that he needs them to judge and dole out justice to the "evil-doers" (i.e, mothers who abort their babies, people who hold different beliefs, etc). Guess he is not omnipotent or omnipresent after all.. .or creator of all that exists and happens (good and bad)!

Anyway, I am pro choice. . .and what a woman does with her life (and BODY) is her business as long as it is a legal right. You would think that most people would be happy about the population control that these ladies have chosen. And also, the economic and environmental factors too <roll eyes>. In the end, the benefits seems to outweigh the negative. . .and they did what they thought was right for THEM and THEIR love-ones.

Seriously, the OP (and similar posters) seem to be very cognizant of their actions. And people make mistakes. ..no one has a right to tell another person how they should live their life. . .

N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:54 PM
I'm glad you were able to have a choice...
SuperJo
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Was on bc with last two... and i like sex... not gonna "keep my legs shut"..

Quoting PiNkIsPuNk:

You could have used birth control, or kept your legs shut.

I would suggest sterilization, then.

embersparkle
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Ummmm.....good for you ? Yeah... I have no words.
embersparkle
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 10:01 PM
No what's pathetic is acting like this is ok. Come on, I'm pro-choice and find this disturbing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm very glad you were able to make those decisions for yourself, and I am very sorry for what's about to happen to you in this thread. :(

Don't feel sorry for her, she chose those abortions and she chose to post this. If you should feel sorry for anyone, it's the innocent babies that were killed because this bitch couldn't keep her legs closed.

Actually, I'm more likely to feel sorry for pathetic people like you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN