Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

anyone here have multiple abortions?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have had three... i also have two children. I have also had a miscarriage.

The abortions i do not regret... the first i was 17 with an abusive stalking boyfriend (it was at 18 wks)..

Second was after my two kids ... i was divorced in2003 .. so this was in 2006.. at 7 wks.. i was putting myself thru nursing school and barely getting by, raising two kids with no help. Working full time also

3rd...well.. i was finally getting financially stable, the man didnt want it... i coukdnt imagine being a single mom to THREE .. so i decided i couldn't raise it... that one is the only one i considered....

In the spirit of CM.... ask me anything! !
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Replies (31-40):
rnchelle93
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:48 PM
I'm glad you did what was right for you. I haven't aborted ever, but I know several women who have, including my mother whose had two. I'm thankful that we as women have those choices.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:49 PM
I have had 3 also.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:50 PM
I didnt like worrying which bill i could pay late... or deciding between school books and electricity. I chose to make a better life fir the kids i already had.... so *shrugs* to each there own

Quoting Anonymous:

Abortion shouldn't be anybody's choice of birth control.  Grow up.  Quit spreading your legs or take responsibility. I wasn't ready to be a mom with my first (age 18). But I made it.  I was in school with my second. Ya know what?  It is possible to do! I'm now divorced with three kids, doing it on my own, no help.  Yes, it's hard, but it's rewarding. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I am pro choice and don't have a problem with what you did. I would like to know why you waited until 18 weeks for the first one? That in my opinion is way to far along to have one unless your life is in danger. That far along is close to being able to live without you. Sad.
PurpleChaos
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm pro choice but that's really sad. Abortion is not a form of birth control. I know someone that has had 2 and had her first child at 15. I can't understand not learning your lesson the first time. Being safe. Especially with the fact that any abortion does come with risks. And I honestly don't think you're too "okay" with your decisions if you're posting Anon. You obviously do care what "internet people" think of you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Frankly, most are.

Quoting Anonymous:

Or think that women that have had them are irresponsible sluts. The responsible cboice, for me, was to abort. Wasnt an easy choice...but it was right for where my life was.

Quoting celestegood:

I am happy that you did what was best for your family.  I'm sorry for what these women will do to you in this post.

I can't get why people don't get the fact that its a very personal decision.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Lol @ the dumb, avoidable situations that some people put themselves in.
PiNkIsPuNk
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok then take responsibility for your actions and stop abusing the option of abortion. Maybe you should use BC, condoms, and spermicide.

Quoting Anonymous:

Was on bc with last two... and i like sex... not gonna "keep my legs shut"..

Quoting PiNkIsPuNk:

You could have used birth control, or kept your legs shut.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:52 PM
To punish the father of couse.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am pro choice and don't have a problem with what you did. I would like to know why you waited until 18 weeks for the first one? That in my opinion is way to far along to have one unless your life is in danger. That far along is close to being able to live without you. Sad.
smushy79
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:52 PM
3? Wow... I'm pro choice but that seems excessive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN