Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

anyone here have multiple abortions?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have had three... i also have two children. I have also had a miscarriage.

The abortions i do not regret... the first i was 17 with an abusive stalking boyfriend (it was at 18 wks)..

Second was after my two kids ... i was divorced in2003 .. so this was in 2006.. at 7 wks.. i was putting myself thru nursing school and barely getting by, raising two kids with no help. Working full time also

3rd...well.. i was finally getting financially stable, the man didnt want it... i coukdnt imagine being a single mom to THREE .. so i decided i couldn't raise it... that one is the only one i considered....

In the spirit of CM.... ask me anything! !
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:52 PM
I have not, but your body...your choice.
Lena-Loo
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:53 PM
I didn't need abortions my body hates being pregnant. It gave me 12 MC's to make its point.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyuteangl88
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Gross.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I will have my second one on Sat.

-KC-
by Honesty on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Ew
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I didn't like it either, but we made due.  Where there's a will there's a way.  It's just a matter if you're willing to put forth the effort.  I'm glad you can live with your decision though.  I most certainly couldn't. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I didnt like worrying which bill i could pay late... or deciding between school books and electricity. I chose to make a better life fir the kids i already had.... so *shrugs* to each there own

Quoting Anonymous:

Abortion shouldn't be anybody's choice of birth control.  Grow up.  Quit spreading your legs or take responsibility. I wasn't ready to be a mom with my first (age 18). But I made it.  I was in school with my second. Ya know what?  It is possible to do! I'm now divorced with three kids, doing it on my own, no help.  Yes, it's hard, but it's rewarding. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:54 PM
I've had 3
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Ob. I certainly wish things could have been different. Absolutely! I made a choice...it was hard choice. If i had been better off ... i would have loved to have a herd of kidlets..

But growing up "pee in tbe backyard cause we dont have a toilet" poor... makes you terrified of that for your own kids

Quoting svolkov:

Well I certainly hope u have a more reliable method of bc. Like iud or implanon etc. That really breaks my heart. I am pro-life but can understand being young and stupid. Does it bother you at all? Or is it like "meh whatever?"

Quoting Anonymous:

At 17the i wasnt on bc... i was young and careless.. i was on bc in 2006 and 2010i but must have misses a pill.. i work swing...days and nights 12 hours... so sometimes ill miss a day..

Quoting svolkov:

Wow. U do know they make birth control that doesn't involve killing right?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM
2 moms liked this
I hope women that have Abortion/multiple Abortions render themselves sterile when they really want children. They would deserve that for murdering their babies.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:56 PM

wow that is really mean.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN