Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

**Proud Mama Here!!!** (possibly "graphic" PIC) **WARNING**

Posted by   + Show Post

Mackenzie (my 13yo DD) shot her first buck today! :)

*proud mama moment*

Her daddy caught it all on video tape. She sounded so excited, when we talked on the phone.

**SQUEeEeeEe!!!** So proud!!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Replies (271-280):
Robe739IsBack
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:53 PM
3 moms liked this

Clearly, my daughter is lovely. She's a sweet, kind-hearted, intelligent, & loving young LADY!

She is not & never will be "trailer trash" "unclassy" "backwoods messy", ETC.......

What is trashy & unclassy to me, is a group of grown women calling a CHILD names & insisting that because she took interest in an age-old tradition of hunting for NATURAL & HEALTHY foods, somehow makes her any less of a YOUNG LADY!

I suppose you'd rather her & I sit in the house & clean, innocently waiting for the MEN of the family to bring us that day's meal?

Sorry. That's not ME & that's not HER!

Call ME all the names in your small little book of repeated insults. DO NOT stoop so low as to call a child names.

Shame on you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Chubbs.
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Quoting Aamy:

Wow, good for her !!! Some yummy meat right there !!! 

littlesmom3
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Pay no attention to them. They are only looking to rile you up. Atleast you know that Mack will do whats needed to provide for herself and others. I bet all the anons are teaching their little girls that a womans place in the world is to depend on a man. Smh. Heck, my family does not hunt but my daughter will learn both roles, as will my son.

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

Clearly, my daughter is lovely. She's a sweet, kind-hearted, intelligent, & loving young LADY!

She is not & never will be "trailer trash" "unclassy" "backwoods messy", ETC.......

What is trashy & unclassy to me, is a group of grown women calling a CHILD names & insisting that because she took interest in an age-old tradition of hunting for NATURAL & HEALTHY foods, somehow makes her any less of a YOUNG LADY!

I suppose you'd rather her & I sit in the house & clean, innocently waiting for the MEN of the family to bring us that day's meal?

Call ME all the names in your small little book of repeated insults. DO NOT stoop so low as to call a child names.

Shame on you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robe739IsBack
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:00 PM
'Tis ok, love. ;) I'm not riled up. Just a tad disappointed that (because of the immaturity of grown women) I can't show DD this post & all the mamas that had something nice to say. :/

She'd be tickled pink to see a post with hundreds of compliments telling her how proud we all are. To bad a handful of people had to ruin that for her. :(

Quoting littlesmom3:

Pay no attention to them. They are only looking to rile you up. Atleast you know that Mack will do whats needed to provide for herself and others. I bet all the anons are teaching their little girls that a womans place in the world is to depend on a man. Smh. Heck, my family does not hunt but my daughter will learn both roles, as will my son.

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

Shame on you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-ZombieGirl-
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:00 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

Yes. Clearly she is a monsterous, unlady-like, blood-thirsty, killing machine. No? :/

Haha Got to love CM. A mother posted a pic of her dd and her first buck and they call the child an unlady-like blood-thirsty monster. 

I have a pic just like that of me somewhere but I was around 8. (Yes "ladies" There was an 8 year old with a rifle, oh no, the horror.) I was damn proud of my buck. >:-D and I'm hardly monstrous, I'm a vegetarian. I still hunt from time to time but the family eats the venison, not me. 

And I'm sure the ones saying that eat animals everyday that were sheltered and tortured their entire lives. That sounds more monstrous to me than going out and hunting a wild deer. 

littlesmom3
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Thats just how catty this group is. Such a shame.

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

'Tis ok, love. ;) I'm not riled up. Just a tad disappointed that (because of the immaturity of grown women) I can't show DD this post & all the mamas that had something nice to say. :/

She'd be tickled pink to see a post with hundreds of compliments telling her how proud we all are. To bad a handful of people had to ruin that for her. :(

Quoting littlesmom3:

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

Shame on you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:02 PM

not my thing. but congrats to her. I dont know if I would personally be comfortbale with my kids at that age going just becuase i worry abou tsomething hapening lol. not because of shooting the deer loll

my husbnad is going for the first itme this year. but he isnt allowed to bring the meat home nor does he want to he is going to give it way to soem one who can needs it.

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Ick
MamaJess9
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Idk where you live, but in Illinois there is a program that will give the meat to soups kitchens, food pantries, and needy families.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

not my thing. but congrats to her. I dont know if I would personally be comfortbale with my kids at that age going just becuase i worry abou tsomething hapening lol. not because of shooting the deer loll

my husbnad is going for the first itme this year. but he isnt allowed to bring the meat home nor does he want to he is going to give it way to soem one who can needs it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:11 PM

hmm I didnt know that lol we are in ohio i may have to look into it lol.  Becuase that stuff isnt setting for in my house lol. I know that sounds bad but just not my thing by any meanss.

Quoting MamaJess9:

Idk where you live, but in Illinois there is a program that will give the meat to soups kitchens, food pantries, and needy families.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)