Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did you ever dress your infant in jean-like materials?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I only dress my son in cotton type material. I just feel like harder fabric would be uncomfortable. He's 8 months old. Do you think this is trashy? This woman said that after 6 months they should always be in pants and that cotton was trashy.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Replies (41-50):
dolphingurl1286
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:42 PM
I did sometimes. But I feel the same as you. They looked uncomfortable. So I would only put the in Jeans if I wanted them to look extra cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paknari
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:45 PM
I did all the time. I HATE stretchpants on kids. I know it's silly but I just can't put my kid in stretchpants with their big diaper butt!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
idareyou
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:47 PM

I did but not often.

MountieMama
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Under 3 months, I hated putting him in pants if he was going in the car. Sleepers all the way!! We were given baby jeggings, that he wore often lol! Around 5-6 months he had so many cute outfits, he often wore jeans. He's 9 months now and has 5 pairs at least!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Dress your kids however you like. As long as they are dressed. When I was so sleep deprived my kids wore the first thing I grabbed from their draw lol wether it matched or not
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anyotherday
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:42 AM

DD was a newborn and had an adorable jean jacket. It was sooo soft though. I think she was 3-4 months when I put her in jeans for the first time. 

DS, hmm.... I dont remember having any jeans that fit him until he was almost a year old. He was such a chunk, if they fit around the waist they would be too long and rolling them up enough looked ridiculous. 

nevaNabismommy
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Yes I did but not always its harder for them to crawl in them but I did put them in jeans when we went out to eat or something like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmfanfgljf
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:46 AM
I use to dress all my babies in jean material, I don't think its readjustment to use only cotton material, I believe that's mostly what my son wore, that and fleece, until he was able to walk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DamiensMommy1
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:46 AM
my DS is 5 months old and has 2 pairs of jeans.. 1 from children's place 1 from baby gap. they are both lined and really soft so he wears those or I will just do cotton pants. its all very nice stuff so idagf if people think its trashy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberRose1122
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:47 AM
I didn't put my son in jeans until he was walking. I thought the same thing you do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)