Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*edit* abortions, no spanking, out of control kids and lazy parents

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
*edit*

Well I got to go to bed now, it was nice chatting with you ladies... I have to homeschool my children, and we are going to take family pics tomorrow of all of us and all of my children, and we are going to spend the day with my mom and dad while my dad teaches my dd how to ride her bike without training wheels...

So goodnight ladies and enjoy the conversations among yourselves :-)

What is this world coming to???

People are bragging about having multiple abortions, and don't believe in spanking but yet are on here asking for advice about how to deal with their out of control children... and parents are just being lazy...

Women grow up and learn how to parent, and find ways to not get pregnant so there would be no need for an abortion, keep your legs closed and stop having sex....there are all of these problems now that just came up in children that are mental, but the real problem is the parents, not the child...

First grow up and become an adult in your brain before preocreating or opening your legs up to the first loser who comes around.... and stop being so lazy...

I have never seen so many crazy people that I have seen on cm
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Replies (11-20):
mestiza_07
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Omg... I sooo agree!

I've worked in our psych ward a few times with kids. The kids were out of control but when I met the parents I understood why. They couldn't control their kids so they would send them to the hospital and ask for meds. But when ther parents weren't present the kids were fine.

I have a 4 yo ds that test limits but he knows right from wrong. I use spanking as a last resort but its still an option when other methods fail.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Parents are always in denial but what do others say about your children???

There is very few children in this world that don't need to be spank but that is like one in a million

Quoting Canvas_says:

I don't believe in spanking and my children aren't out of control at all. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Your mom should have swallowed you
PurpleChaos
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:30 PM

I knew a few. People that couldn't grow up after HS.

I'm prochoice but I think there's a point where it becomes ridiculous. Use BC, condoms, stop opening your legs to every Tom, Dick, and Harry you meet. I hate when people say "I was with an abusive loser that didn't have a job so I aborted" really? Yet you still decided to take the risk, have sex with this guy and then think it justifies you having an abortion? I hate when people make pathetic excuses about it and try and pawn if off on the guy they were with. Grow the fuck up. 

If you're gonna abort than fine. But don't sit there and blame the guy YOU slept with and brag about your oh so many abortions. STFU with your shit. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
No my dear, it sounds like you are... people know what causes pregnancies and if you don't want to get pregnancy then keep your legs closed and don't have have sex or find ways like birth control and do other things to prevent pregnancy... that is common sense my dear

Quoting slashteddy:

"ways to not get pregnant" "no need for an abortion" "keep your legs closed"

Wow you're an idiot.

JanuaryBaby06
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:31 PM

i've actually just seen my first :D

Good Day!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Oh you sound so mature, *not*.... grow up!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Your mom should have swallowed you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:34 PM
2 moms liked this

I read this with the voice of the 'Wah Wah Wah' Peanuts voice in my head

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Lol @ preocreating! 

minnesotamommie
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:35 PM

yes because I am sure you are such a perfect person.

and by the way, I don't spank my daughter and we get compliments on her good behavior all the time, or are you going to now change that as the yard stick by what you measure "in control" you used that for a previous poster...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)