Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*edit* abortions, no spanking, out of control kids and lazy parents

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
*edit*

Well I got to go to bed now, it was nice chatting with you ladies... I have to homeschool my children, and we are going to take family pics tomorrow of all of us and all of my children, and we are going to spend the day with my mom and dad while my dad teaches my dd how to ride her bike without training wheels...

So goodnight ladies and enjoy the conversations among yourselves :-)

What is this world coming to???

People are bragging about having multiple abortions, and don't believe in spanking but yet are on here asking for advice about how to deal with their out of control children... and parents are just being lazy...

Women grow up and learn how to parent, and find ways to not get pregnant so there would be no need for an abortion, keep your legs closed and stop having sex....there are all of these problems now that just came up in children that are mental, but the real problem is the parents, not the child...

First grow up and become an adult in your brain before preocreating or opening your legs up to the first loser who comes around.... and stop being so lazy...

I have never seen so many crazy people that I have seen on cm
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Oh yea like that is really going to get your point across, yea keep it up... I feel sorry for your kids lol

Maybe you need to start parenting classes because shut up is not a word we even use in our house :-)

Quoting mommy_me:

Oh shut up already.

There are many ways to parent other than the methods you think are correct

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Well by your language, I am pretty sure they probably are and you are just in denial... a lot of parents are but other people can see

Quoting TSNDDY:

My kids aren't spanked and they sure as hell aren't out of control. Smh..

lilpep100
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Just watch the movie Idiocracy. It explains a lot, it's closer than you think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rnchelle93
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:50 PM
You are an idiot. I can disprove several of your statements.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Excuses, excuses, excuses!!! Stop making excuses for your wrongs and start taking responsibility :-)

Quoting slashteddy:

Because we all know birth control never fails, ectopic pregnancies are a myth, medical disorders are lies, and it's impossible to have sex with your knees together. Nope, there's totally never a legitimate reason to have an abortion like ever.

Quoting Anonymous:

No my dear, it sounds like you are... people know what causes pregnancies and if you don't want to get pregnancy then keep your legs closed and don't have have sex or find ways like birth control and do other things to prevent pregnancy... that is common sense my dear

Quoting slashteddy:

"ways to not get pregnant" "no need for an abortion" "keep your legs closed"

Wow you're an idiot.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:53 PM

I had an aboriton, don't spank, and also have well behaved kids. How do you know the multi-abortion, non-spanking, out of control children, are the same people? 

TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Lol, you can imagine whatever you want but I know my kids. I also know that my children are always complimented on how good they are, how polite and sociable. I'm really not concerned with what some anonymous thinks of some children she's never met.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well by your language, I am pretty sure they probably are and you are just in denial... a lot of parents are but other people can see

Quoting TSNDDY:

My kids aren't spanked and they sure as hell aren't out of control. Smh..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:53 PM
No you can't because it will only be excuses and not facts... and remember, when you point a finger, you always have 3 pointing back at you so maybe you are the real idiot :-)

Quoting rnchelle93:

You are an idiot. I can disprove several of your statements.

slashteddy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:53 PM

What's even more hilarious is that I have never in my life had an abortion. What exactly have I failed to take responsibility on, in your ever-so-wise anonymous opinion? :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Excuses, excuses, excuses!!! Stop making excuses for your wrongs and start taking responsibility :-)

Quoting slashteddy:

Because we all know birth control never fails, ectopic pregnancies are a myth, medical disorders are lies, and it's impossible to have sex with your knees together. Nope, there's totally never a legitimate reason to have an abortion like ever.

Quoting Anonymous:

No my dear, it sounds like you are... people know what causes pregnancies and if you don't want to get pregnancy then keep your legs closed and don't have have sex or find ways like birth control and do other things to prevent pregnancy... that is common sense my dear

Quoting slashteddy:

"ways to not get pregnant" "no need for an abortion" "keep your legs closed"

Wow you're an idiot.

MichelleSw
by CoolStory on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Oh my.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured