Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*edit* abortions, no spanking, out of control kids and lazy parents

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
*edit*

Well I got to go to bed now, it was nice chatting with you ladies... I have to homeschool my children, and we are going to take family pics tomorrow of all of us and all of my children, and we are going to spend the day with my mom and dad while my dad teaches my dd how to ride her bike without training wheels...

So goodnight ladies and enjoy the conversations among yourselves :-)

What is this world coming to???

People are bragging about having multiple abortions, and don't believe in spanking but yet are on here asking for advice about how to deal with their out of control children... and parents are just being lazy...

Women grow up and learn how to parent, and find ways to not get pregnant so there would be no need for an abortion, keep your legs closed and stop having sex....there are all of these problems now that just came up in children that are mental, but the real problem is the parents, not the child...

First grow up and become an adult in your brain before preocreating or opening your legs up to the first loser who comes around.... and stop being so lazy...

I have never seen so many crazy people that I have seen on cm
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Replies (41-50):
LeiahAsh2012
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Not all children who don't get spanked are out of control. Mine sure isn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:54 PM

ok ... ummmm so i should stop having sex with my husband because we don't want another baby right now?

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:54 PM

LMAO Ok

Im talking to an ''adult'' on the internet, not my children. You cant compare the two.

But if you want to be a bitch then yea, bring kids into it. You really need to grow up. You seem very trollish to me. Scamper off now

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh yea like that is really going to get your point across, yea keep it up... I feel sorry for your kids lol

Maybe you need to start parenting classes because shut up is not a word we even use in our house :-)

Quoting mommy_me:

Oh shut up already.

There are many ways to parent other than the methods you think are correct

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Wow! My child is that rare? Amazing!

Quoting Anonymous:

Parents are always in denial but what do others say about your children???

There is very few children in this world that don't need to be spank but that is like one in a million

Quoting Canvas_says:

I don't believe in spanking and my children aren't out of control at all. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:57 PM
I never said they were all the same people... and I am sure you don't have well behaved kids... anyone can say anything on the internet but I am sure your kids run all over you just like a bunch of these women on the internet...

And in my honest opinion, you don't deserve the kids you have because you already murdered one of your children... and who knows what you will do to the others

Quoting Anonymous:

I had an aboriton, don't spank, and also have well behaved kids. How do you know the multi-abortion, non-spanking, out of control children, are the same people? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:58 PM
[quote
name="Anonymous" id="0"]

Here we go again, the only way to have a well behaved child is to spank....please.
rnchelle93
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:59 PM
I didn't spread my legs or sleep around, I've never had willing sex. I'm pregnant though, because I was raped. So there goes that theory. My mother never spanked me. I was a straight A student. I will graduate with my ADN at 19 and I have a guaranteed full time position. I've never been in trouble with the law, I never had any kind of school troubles. I may be an idiot, I might not. But by making broad, unsubstantiated statements prove that you are. As does your anonymous status.

Quoting Anonymous:

No you can't because it will only be excuses and not facts... and remember, when you point a finger, you always have 3 pointing back at you so maybe you are the real idiot :-)

Quoting rnchelle93:

You are an idiot. I can disprove several of your statements.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmom29
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:59 PM

I agree with you

Except for the fact my son has autism and it does cause outbursts occasionally

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:59 PM
If you speak that way then I am wondering how your children speak... not acceptable behavior to be and no not trolling... I actually believe everything I typed:-)

You are talking to an adult but you sure are not acting like an adult:-)

Quoting mommy_me:

LMAO Ok

Im talking to an ''adult'' on the internet, not my children. You cant compare the two.

But if you want to be a bitch then yea, bring kids into it. You really need to grow up. You seem very trollish to me. Scamper off now

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh yea like that is really going to get your point across, yea keep it up... I feel sorry for your kids lol

Maybe you need to start parenting classes because shut up is not a word we even use in our house :-)

Quoting mommy_me:

Oh shut up already.

There are many ways to parent other than the methods you think are correct

DestinyHLewis
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:00 PM
*fist bump* lol!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)