Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*edit* abortions, no spanking, out of control kids and lazy parents

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
*edit*

Well I got to go to bed now, it was nice chatting with you ladies... I have to homeschool my children, and we are going to take family pics tomorrow of all of us and all of my children, and we are going to spend the day with my mom and dad while my dad teaches my dd how to ride her bike without training wheels...

So goodnight ladies and enjoy the conversations among yourselves :-)

What is this world coming to???

People are bragging about having multiple abortions, and don't believe in spanking but yet are on here asking for advice about how to deal with their out of control children... and parents are just being lazy...

Women grow up and learn how to parent, and find ways to not get pregnant so there would be no need for an abortion, keep your legs closed and stop having sex....there are all of these problems now that just came up in children that are mental, but the real problem is the parents, not the child...

First grow up and become an adult in your brain before preocreating or opening your legs up to the first loser who comes around.... and stop being so lazy...

I have never seen so many crazy people that I have seen on cm
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Do you think she degrades her kids like this? Bet the cower in fear everytime they hear her voice. I bet they are counting the days until their escape.

Quoting rnchelle93:

Wow, really? My mother has had two abortions, one before she had any kids, one after she had my youngest sister and had a tubal. I'm the oldest of four, and we were never hurt, abused, treated badly, anything. We had the best of everything, still do. She's an excellent mother.

Quoting Anonymous:

I never said they were all the same people... and I am sure you don't have well behaved kids... anyone can say anything on the internet but I am sure your kids run all over you just like a bunch of these women on the internet...

And in my honest opinion, you don't deserve the kids you have because you already murdered one of your children... and who knows what you will do to the others

Quoting Anonymous:

I had an aboriton, don't spank, and also have well behaved kids. How do you know the multi-abortion, non-spanking, out of control children, are the same people? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:05 PM
You should never, ever, ever consider the field of social work!!!!!
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:06 PM

And yet, you continue to quote me, bringing me back in here LMAO oh wow thank you for the laugh but Im done. I wont read nor reply to anything else on this post so you have a fabulous night and good luck with all that judgement you have. Bye bye :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol honey you came on my post, not the other way around and you know where to go if you don't like what I have to say...

Grow up :-)

Quoting mommy_me:

LOL Sure Ok

Now again SHOOO

Quoting Anonymous:

If you speak that way then I am wondering how your children speak... not acceptable behavior to be and no not trolling... I actually believe everything I typed:-)

You are talking to an adult but you sure are not acting like an adult:-)

Quoting mommy_me:

LMAO Ok

Im talking to an ''adult'' on the internet, not my children. You cant compare the two.

But if you want to be a bitch then yea, bring kids into it. You really need to grow up. You seem very trollish to me. Scamper off now

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh yea like that is really going to get your point across, yea keep it up... I feel sorry for your kids lol

Maybe you need to start parenting classes because shut up is not a word we even use in our house :-)

Quoting mommy_me:

Oh shut up already.

There are many ways to parent other than the methods you think are correct

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:07 PM
No she is a selfish mothers and she puts her needs and wants ahead of her own children... she killed her children and you call that a good mother?? I called that a murderer, someone who should never have kids, and a selfish and inconsiderate person

Quoting rnchelle93:

Wow, really? My mother has had two abortions, one before she had any kids, one after she had my youngest sister and had a tubal. I'm the oldest of four, and we were never hurt, abused, treated badly, anything. We had the best of everything, still do. She's an excellent mother.

Quoting Anonymous:

I never said they were all the same people... and I am sure you don't have well behaved kids... anyone can say anything on the internet but I am sure your kids run all over you just like a bunch of these women on the internet...

And in my honest opinion, you don't deserve the kids you have because you already murdered one of your children... and who knows what you will do to the others

Quoting Anonymous:

I had an aboriton, don't spank, and also have well behaved kids. How do you know the multi-abortion, non-spanking, out of control children, are the same people? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:08 PM
I am already in social work, what you talking about?! You should learn how to be a better mother

Quoting Anonymous:

RLT2
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Cafemom does have the CRAZIEST trolls right? Bitches come in here bragging about: how they know everything, telling everybody else where to squat and when to shit. I'm sure, you ran into some of these know it all douchebags OP, and it turned you into this judgemental asshole. Anyway, please continue with this post detailing the failings of everyone else and the wisdom of yourself!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Let's just hope you are kidding.
rnchelle93
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:13 PM
No, she put us first. She put her children first. She didn't have kids she couldn't afford. She's always put us ahead. She is an amazing mother, I'm so thankful every day that I have her when I see how poorly some mothers treat their children. But you, Ms. Anon, go ahead and judge. I pity you, BTW. It must be awful to feel so horrible about yourself that you have to put others down.

Quoting Anonymous:

No she is a selfish mothers and she puts her needs and wants ahead of her own children... she killed her children and you call that a good mother?? I called that a murderer, someone who should never have kids, and a selfish and inconsiderate person

Quoting rnchelle93:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:13 PM
No my kids love me, and they respect me... yes they get spanked when they do wrong but that is to train them...they are awesome kids, and my oldest begged me to homeschool her, and we are homeschooling... I rarely have to spank but when I do, I get the point across and my children are well behave... we have tons of fun but they know who is in charge

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you think she degrades her kids like this? Bet the cower in fear everytime they hear her voice. I bet they are counting the days until their escape.

Quoting rnchelle93:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Yikes.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am already in social work, what you talking about?! You should learn how to be a better mother

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)