Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*edit* abortions, no spanking, out of control kids and lazy parents

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
*edit*

Well I got to go to bed now, it was nice chatting with you ladies... I have to homeschool my children, and we are going to take family pics tomorrow of all of us and all of my children, and we are going to spend the day with my mom and dad while my dad teaches my dd how to ride her bike without training wheels...

So goodnight ladies and enjoy the conversations among yourselves :-)

What is this world coming to???

People are bragging about having multiple abortions, and don't believe in spanking but yet are on here asking for advice about how to deal with their out of control children... and parents are just being lazy...

Women grow up and learn how to parent, and find ways to not get pregnant so there would be no need for an abortion, keep your legs closed and stop having sex....there are all of these problems now that just came up in children that are mental, but the real problem is the parents, not the child...

First grow up and become an adult in your brain before preocreating or opening your legs up to the first loser who comes around.... and stop being so lazy...

I have never seen so many crazy people that I have seen on cm
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Replies (71-80):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:15 PM
no she didn't... she killed her other children cause they were an inconvenience to her... that is a sorry excuse for a mother... there is no way around that

Quoting rnchelle93:

No, she put us first. She put her children first. She didn't have kids she couldn't afford. She's always put us ahead. She is an amazing mother, I'm so thankful every day that I have her when I see how poorly some mothers treat their children. But you, Ms. Anon, go ahead and judge. I pity you, BTW. It must be awful to feel so horrible about yourself that you have to put others down.

Quoting Anonymous:

No she is a selfish mothers and she puts her needs and wants ahead of her own children... she killed her children and you call that a good mother?? I called that a murderer, someone who should never have kids, and a selfish and inconsiderate person

Quoting rnchelle93:

Wow, really? My mother has had two abortions, one before she had any kids, one after she had my youngest sister and had a tubal. I'm the oldest of four, and we were never hurt, abused, treated badly, anything. We had the best of everything, still do. She's an excellent mother.

Quoting Anonymous:

I never said they were all the same people... and I am sure you don't have well behaved kids... anyone can say anything on the internet but I am sure your kids run all over you just like a bunch of these women on the internet...

And in my honest opinion, you don't deserve the kids you have because you already murdered one of your children... and who knows what you will do to the others

Quoting Anonymous:

I had an aboriton, don't spank, and also have well behaved kids. How do you know the multi-abortion, non-spanking, out of control children, are the same people? 

rnchelle93
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:16 PM
I'm not surprised that you don't believe the truth when it proves your ignorance as just that. I don't have to keep believing anything, I see it every time I check my grades, or throw up. But you're right, online anyone can say anything. It's so easy to spout ignorance online, especially when you hide behind the anonymous button.

Quoting Anonymous:

Keep thinking that, anyone can say anything on the internet but quite frankly I don't believe it

Quoting rnchelle93:

I didn't spread my legs or sleep around, I've never had willing sex. I'm pregnant though, because I was raped. So there goes that theory. My mother never spanked me. I was a straight A student. I will graduate with my ADN at 19 and I have a guaranteed full time position. I've never been in trouble with the law, I never had any kind of school troubles. I may be an idiot, I might not. But by making broad, unsubstantiated statements prove that you are. As does your anonymous status.

Quoting Anonymous:

No you can't because it will only be excuses and not facts... and remember, when you point a finger, you always have 3 pointing back at you so maybe you are the real idiot :-)

Quoting rnchelle93:

You are an idiot. I can disprove several of your statements.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:16 PM

It's okay, most parents are in denial. I will be sad for you, the day they leave you and tell you to fuck off, after all these years of thinking they love you because they are too afraid of you to admit the truth. 

Quoting Anonymous:

No my kids love me, and they respect me... yes they get spanked when they do wrong but that is to train them...they are awesome kids, and my oldest begged me to homeschool her, and we are homeschooling... I rarely have to spank but when I do, I get the point across and my children are well behave... we have tons of fun but they know who is in charge

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you think she degrades her kids like this? Bet the cower in fear everytime they hear her voice. I bet they are counting the days until their escape.

Quoting rnchelle93:

Wow, really? My mother has had two abortions, one before she had any kids, one after she had my youngest sister and had a tubal. I'm the oldest of four, and we were never hurt, abused, treated badly, anything. We had the best of everything, still do. She's an excellent mother.

Quoting Anonymous:

I never said they were all the same people... and I am sure you don't have well behaved kids... anyone can say anything on the internet but I am sure your kids run all over you just like a bunch of these women on the internet...

And in my honest opinion, you don't deserve the kids you have because you already murdered one of your children... and who knows what you will do to the others

Quoting Anonymous:

I had an aboriton, don't spank, and also have well behaved kids. How do you know the multi-abortion, non-spanking, out of control children, are the same people? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:18 PM
And no I don't feel horrible... I am actually living a good life with all of my children...

I was just stating facts and you didn't have to come into my post if you didn't like what I had to say... and I wasn't putting anyone down... I can't put someone down who already put themselves down

Quoting rnchelle93:

No, she put us first. She put her children first. She didn't have kids she couldn't afford. She's always put us ahead. She is an amazing mother, I'm so thankful every day that I have her when I see how poorly some mothers treat their children. But you, Ms. Anon, go ahead and judge. I pity you, BTW. It must be awful to feel so horrible about yourself that you have to put others down.

Quoting Anonymous:

No she is a selfish mothers and she puts her needs and wants ahead of her own children... she killed her children and you call that a good mother?? I called that a murderer, someone who should never have kids, and a selfish and inconsiderate person

Quoting rnchelle93:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

rnchelle93
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:18 PM
You don't even know why she made the choices she did, and you feel qualified to judge her? She didn't kill any kids, my sisters and brother and I are here. We are her children, children she wouldn't have had if she hadn't aborted her first pregnancy. She didn't kill anything. You won't believe anything, but since you're anon, I'm sure you're just saying this. Or maybe you really are so judgmental and ignorant. Who knows. I don't really care top much either way. I'm just thankful that my mother is nothing like you. I have an amazing mother who had taught me how to be a strong woman and she is my hero.

Quoting Anonymous:

no she didn't... she killed her other children cause they were an inconvenience to her... that is a sorry excuse for a mother... there is no way around that

Quoting rnchelle93:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rnchelle93:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Your words feel so appropriate right now:

"Keep thinking that, anyone can say anything on the internet but quite frankly I don't believe it"

Quoting Anonymous:

No my kids love me, and they respect me... yes they get spanked when they do wrong but that is to train them...they are awesome kids, and my oldest begged me to homeschool her, and we are homeschooling... I rarely have to spank but when I do, I get the point across and my children are well behave... we have tons of fun but they know who is in charge

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you think she degrades her kids like this? Bet the cower in fear everytime they hear her voice. I bet they are counting the days until their escape.

Quoting rnchelle93:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

chrissyof5
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Quoting PurpleChaos:

I knew a few. People that couldn't grow up after HS.

I'm prochoice but I think there's a point where it becomes ridiculous. Use BC, condoms, stop opening your legs to every Tom, Dick, and Harry you meet. I hate when people say "I was with an abusive loser that didn't have a job so I aborted" really? Yet you still decided to take the risk, have sex with this guy and then think it justifies you having an abortion? I hate when people make pathetic excuses about it and try and pawn if off on the guy they were with. Grow the fuck up. 

If you're gonna abort than fine. But don't sit there and blame the guy YOU slept with and brag about your oh so many abortions. STFU with your shit. 

Wait a second here. Apparently you have never found yourself in an abusive relationship. Sometimes a man can look, act, and seem complelty normal. Then once you get caught up into the lies, manipuplations and the fear, you feel trapped....AND SOMETIMES YOU ARE!!!

What a piss poor way of looking at people in abusive relationships.  SMFH

rnchelle93
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Like you said, its the internet. I don't believe a word you've said. But whatever. And for the record, the only one putting anyone down, is you, with your rude comments.

Quoting Anonymous:

And no I don't feel horrible... I am actually living a good life with all of my children...

I was just stating facts and you didn't have to come into my post if you didn't like what I had to say... and I wasn't putting anyone down... I can't put someone down who already put themselves down

Quoting rnchelle93:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rnchelle93:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:21 PM

You are a miserable excuse for a human being. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rnchelle93:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rnchelle93:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:21 PM
I don't spank but I have a masters in behavior analysis; would be damn sad if I had to spank to get the behavior I wanted.

Quoting Anonymous:

Of course she won't, she thinks of you as a joke like most kids and parents on here

Quoting mariesmama:

when i spanked her i got laughed at the one time ididnt,i missed her butt and spanked her back instead no more spanks  she wont listen to me shes 3

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)