Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Frustrated

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

In the last year I have lost half of my monthly income. I have made budget cuts where I could. And was making it. It was hard but to but I was managing to get the bills paid and put food on the table. Well my ex decided to quit paying cs. Therefore now I had to skip paying some bills to put food on the table. The phone is now shut off and the cable and internet will be in little over a week. I doubt Im able to get the phone back on or the cable and internet. We can live with out cable. Internet we need because my dd English class all has to be done online and submitted to the teacher on some website he has set up. We need a phone but I dont know if I will be able to pay double next month to get it turned back on. I am going to start watching my friends dd tomorrow and they will pay me 80 a week. Hopefully I will have the money for the electric bill from babysitting before its due so it wont get shut off. It makes me mad my ex is sitting over there with his gf with no worries in the world. They are going to Disney next month for a week. He does not care that his kids are suffering and having to go with out. Does anyone know of any other way I could make some money? I dont know anyone else to babysit for.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AnjalisMommy07
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Sell plasma
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Yea there is a place here to do that. I will have to see if they are open on Saturdays. I cant take the baby with me and I will have her M-F from about 715 till 445.

Quoting AnjalisMommy07:

Sell plasma

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:16 AM

bump

MixedCooke
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:33 AM

you should be able to go to your local library and use their internet.  Take your ex to court for child support payments and it will be docked from his pay.

thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:35 AM
Post and add offering to babysit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:36 AM
Check with the school they may know of programs that help kids that can't get on line at home help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RLT2
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:37 AM

What are you doing about him not paying for CS?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN