Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's how much???your f****** kidding me.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I went to pick up some milk tonight at Walmart cause its always the cheapest there.....4 bucks for a gallon of milk. It's even more at the other stores. 4.20,4.50 at all stores. Crazy. It was just 3.68 three days ago.
How much is milk by you?

I can't wait till we move back home our food bill will be cut in HALF. Milk is still 3 bucks there. I looked a sales flyer from where were moving and can't beleive how much cheaper food is there than here. Our food bill will be cut in half or more. We spend 500 a month for three of us. And that doesn't go far. That's with using coupons and sales flyers and meal planning. And my rule of never buying anything that's not on sale and that I don't have a coupon for. Ill only be spending about 200-250 for the same thing when we move. Can't wait. Anyway milk! How much is it by you? How much do you spend on food for how many people. I'm always curious.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Replies (241-250):
Benjamins-mama
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:38 PM

I have no idea.   I didn't look at the price

JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:39 PM
I only buy milk on sale, so I generally spend $2.50/gallon. I love that Kroger's generally has their 1/2 gallons 4/$5. Makes it easy to get skim for me and my boys and whole for the s/o.
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:39 PM

I actually haven't bought milk for a week or so. Last week I bought two gallons at one time. I'm sure it will be more when I go buy it tomorrow. That seems be true for everything now. 

azpreemiemom
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Prob $3. We have a lot of dairies here, so milk is inexpensive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:40 PM
6.99 a gallon (organic)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aydens_mama87
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Ours is $2.50 or so. But gas is $4.09 so it balances lol
PeaceMuch
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Dang

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know what I was thinking, just tired from work bringing up gas, wrong post, lol. A gallon of milk here is almost $4 and I live in Florida.

Quoting PeaceMuch:

Gas is about the same here. I think when we filled up yesterday is was 3.95 yuck

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm in Florida and gas is about $3.89 a gallon, maybe I should move to Wa, lol.

Quoting PeaceMuch:

Washington

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PeaceMuch:

$2.50

Wondering where you live? lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:06 PM

I just paid 2.39 for a gallon yesterday.  I do not know how much I spend on food. i don't go grocery shopping like regular people. I make a menu in the morning and go to the farmers market and store to get the items I need. :) Probably about 150.00 a week for three people. 

sarahsmommy508
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:07 PM
199 At kings this week
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:13 PM

We spend about 75-100 a week for a family of 4.  We are in AZ.  The other day I think milk was $2.90 a gallon.  We live in an area where there are several dairy farms so milk is generally way cheeper.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN