Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mcdonald's Monopoly!!????!!! ETA

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have any pieces you can share? I have some repeats aswell.

I have repeats of..

Pacific ave.

North carolina ave

atlantic ave.

marvin gardens

indiana ave.

illinois ave.

st. james place

New York ave.

States ave.

Oriental ave

Connecticut ave

Pennsylvania railroad

Baltic ave.

I need!!!

Boardwalk

Pennsylvania ave.

ventnor ave.

kentucky ave.

tennessee ave.

st,charles plae & virginia ave

vermont ave.

short line

mediterranean ave.

If you need any of my repeats or have one that i need feel free to PM me to exchange address to mail piece :) 

EDIT: i dont eat alot of MCD ive only gone 4 times since it started and went with family not just me. Also we ordered mostly frappe and drinks

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Replies (21-30):
Jessica45
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump - I don't have any pieces right now but later in the week I will. I'm meeting up with my friend and her dd for a lunchdate with our little girls so I'll have pieces then. I don't play so I'll let you know what I get and if you want it I'll send them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kde216
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:49 AM
I haven't had McDonald's for over 2 years. But I want to cause I love playing that damn monopoly game that I never win. Oh well
Robin_TripleA
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Bump! I haven't eaten there in a while.

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Right ??? I was hungry and needed a quick burger before seeing my dr so I have like 4 pieces. 2 from fries, 2 from drink I believe. I won't get anymore. Mc Donald's is gross.

Quoting Anonymous:

Holy f that's a lot of McDonalds
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChanellesMommy
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:50 AM
I'm seriously starting to think this monopoly crap is a sham just to get people to spend even more money on a multi billion dollar company. Think about it we've yet to hear of anyone winning big on this monopoly game...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taina361
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I have st. Charles place

can i have it :) I love monopoly. 

RLT2
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Quoting Mommyof2n0308:

Quoting RLT2:

I have Park place and Reading Railroad- my kids were using them as blankets for squinkies

LMAO! OMG THAT IS HILARIOUS! LMAO too cute!

LOL-These kids probably HAVE blankets that are just for squinkies, they have so much shit-but, they'd rather play with all the weird crap they find. Mommy, can I have that old bread tie, Barbie needs a tiara-mmkay? I was the same kind of weirdo growing up so I get it, it's just that I was poor and didn't have a choice lol - These 2 probably have 15 barbie tiaras around here, but nooo lets keep that bread tie ;)

slashteddy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Meh it's not really a LOT of McDonald's... some of their stuff this year comes with four pieces each :\

I also have repeats of Oriental, and a repeat of Reading Railroad if anyone needs them (as long as we can split the reward :P)

taina361
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:52 AM

I get mostly alot of drinks and frappe they also have game pieces on breakfast items. I also have taken of of the game pieces of my sister and dad lol I am sick of mcdonald though

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:53 AM

No you don't. Only two were made this year (it's usually one a year) and another CM mom actually found one.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have boardwalk, nanner, nanner! No way am I giving it to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN