Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mcdonald's Monopoly!!????!!! ETA

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have any pieces you can share? I have some repeats aswell.

I have repeats of..

Pacific ave.

North carolina ave

atlantic ave.

marvin gardens

indiana ave.

illinois ave.

st. james place

New York ave.

States ave.

Oriental ave

Connecticut ave

Pennsylvania railroad

Baltic ave.

I need!!!

Boardwalk

Pennsylvania ave.

ventnor ave.

kentucky ave.

tennessee ave.

st,charles plae & virginia ave

vermont ave.

short line

mediterranean ave.

If you need any of my repeats or have one that i need feel free to PM me to exchange address to mail piece :) 

EDIT: i dont eat alot of MCD ive only gone 4 times since it started and went with family not just me. Also we ordered mostly frappe and drinks

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Quoting ChanellesMommy:

I'm seriously starting to think this monopoly crap is a sham just to get people to spend even more money on a multi billion dollar company. Think about it we've yet to hear of anyone winning big on this monopoly game...

I think I heard once that the person who won the big prize one year was right in the same town the headquarters are in or something like that.

ChanellesMommy
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Really? I never herd that one, but I can't lie I like the free little surprises I recently got a free redbox :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ChanellesMommy:

I'm seriously starting to think this monopoly crap is a sham just to get people to spend even more money on a multi billion dollar company. Think about it we've yet to hear of anyone winning big on this monopoly game...

I think I heard once that the person who won the big prize one year was right in the same town the headquarters are in or something like that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Lol my kids aren't that creative. Ds just goes around lineing everything up and tying it together. Tying door knobs together and stuff. Dd just reads plats her 3ds or the girls across the street. She used to loooove squinkies! Wish I had my baby back!;)

Quoting RLT2:

Quoting Mommyof2n0308:

Quoting RLT2:

I have Park place and Reading Railroad- my kids were using them as blankets for squinkies

LMAO! OMG THAT IS HILARIOUS! LMAO too cute!

LOL-These kids probably HAVE blankets that are just for squinkies, they have so much shit-but, they'd rather play with all the weird crap they find. Mommy, can I have that old bread tie, Barbie needs a tiara-mmkay? I was the same kind of weirdo growing up so I get it, it's just that I was poor and didn't have a choice lol - These 2 probably have 15 barbie tiaras around here, but nooo lets keep that bread tie ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, that's me!

Quoting Anonymous:

No you don't. Only two were made this year (it's usually one a year) and another CM mom actually found one.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have boardwalk, nanner, nanner! No way am I giving it to you.

Mrs.Winchester
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:58 AM
2 moms liked this

Do people seriously play this crap?  LMAO

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:59 AM

my skepticism meter is tingling... :P

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, that's me!

Quoting Anonymous:

No you don't. Only two were made this year (it's usually one a year) and another CM mom actually found one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Ooooh HOT!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, that's me!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

RLT2
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Only 1 or 2 Boardwalks a year? That means my Park Place is useless....Oh well, I'll give it back to my kids to use as squinkies blankets again!

BluePandaDreams
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:04 AM
LOL. You and the rest of the country need the same pieces. And you might as well go grab another Big Mac while you are waiting for someone to give up Boardwalk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Lmao! <3

Quoting Anonymous:

Ooooh HOT!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, that's me!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)