Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want my baby!!

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:50 AM
  • 20 Replies

I have been talking alot around here about ectopic, miscarriages and ttc.

Most of you who remember me know I had one of my tubes removed about 6 wks ago. My pregnancy was ectopic. The stupid dr didnt catch it. Yes I have every reason to call him stupid. He never checked a thing. Not once was I given an ultrasound from him no matter how much I complained of pain. So I lost a tube from his stupidity.

I just want my baby. I would have been due around the end of april, beginning of may. I tried so hard for 6 yrs to get pregnant again. When I did I was ecstatic. Everything came crashing down a week later. Why do things like this happen? Why cant I be normal? We have everything we could ever need and most of what we want. Except a baby.

I thought I was done being sad. For the past couple days every movie or show I watch has someone pregnant. I envy every noticably pregnant woman I see. I am crying my eye balls out right now. I am pigging out latelly. I know food is not for comfort, but I think thats what it is starting to be.

I am thinking about seeing a therapist. Bad idea?

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kitsun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:51 AM
See a therapist, get help, best of luck to you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshinebee0502
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:53 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss and I can't see a problem with starting therapy.  You are going to be going through so much and it wouldn't hurt to have some help with that. I personally think it would be a great step in the direction to healing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:54 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. I think seeing a therapist is a good idea. Hugs
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:54 AM

No...I think it is a great idea for you to see a therapist.

baquick
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:55 AM
I think a therapist would be a very good thing for you to consider at this time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TurtleSquish
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:56 AM

*hugs*

therapists rock. I went to one after my son was stillborn. TTC is ROUGH and losing a pregnancy is insanely hard.

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:59 AM
I'm so sorry about your loss. I know how hard it is to loss a baby. It's the worst pain a person could ever go through. A therapist helped me a lot and I'm sure they will help you too. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
livric
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Hi there,  I am so sorry that you are going through this!!  I really really know how you feel..  DH and I went through 7 years of IVF and I lost count on how many transfers :(   I got to the point that everywhere I went there was preg women or newborns.  it was awful.  My family was popping them out and I had a nursery sitting there for 2 years waiting for a baby...    I went through a phase that I did not leave the house for nearly 3 months as it was all too hard.

I really hope that you get your dreams :)  I think a therapist might be a great idea as well.  I wish I had seen one at the time.    If you want to pm me feel free.  I know what it is like to kick and scream and rant and rave against fate!!!  take care and do what you have to do to get through it.  I comfort ate too!!  sometimes food feelis like all we can control in this!!

mamaclairbear
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:01 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss. I think a therapist is a great idea. If nothing else than to maybe teach you some relaxation techniques. I've heard the more relaxed you are the easier it is to concieve. 

Best of luck.

mstkn.identity
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:03 AM
((hugs))

My exsil had the same thing happen, then a yr later anothrr ectopic, but now she has a healthy little boy. Dont give up.

Im so sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)