Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did Obama

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
Ignore security requests from the ambassador on Lybia?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:15 AM
6 moms liked this

It appears that way but shhhhh, no one is suppose to talk about that. We can pick that up on November 7th. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Why aren't we supposed to talk about it? I'm not voting. My state will vote Romney so it really doesn't matter who I choose lol

Quoting Anonymous:

It appears that way but shhhhh, no one is suppose to talk about that. We can pick that up on November 7th. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Because if it was important then all the media would be covering it right? And if we talk about things like the dead Americans in Libya, or campaign contributions made illegally from other countries, the outrageous cost of fuel in California, or the fact that the actual rate of unemployment is much higher than 7.8% do you think Obama would stand a chance in hell of being re-elected? Hell no. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Why aren't we supposed to talk about it? I'm not voting. My state will vote Romney so it really doesn't matter who I choose lol

Quoting Anonymous:

angie729
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Thats what the news is reporting. Who knows the real truth...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Well good morning America is reporting it and Romney is planning to address the issue. I only caught bits and pieces though I'm at work.
And obama's chances are going down. Romney is only 3 pts down now even with all the times he's stuck his foot in his mouth!

Quoting Anonymous:

Because if it was important then all the media would be covering it right? And if we talk about things like the dead Americans in Libya, or campaign contributions made illegally from other countries, the outrageous cost of fuel in California, or the fact that the actual rate of unemployment is much higher than 7.8% do you think Obama would stand a chance in hell of being re-elected? Hell no. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:29 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Is it true that Obama wants to put micro chips in our hands by 3013?

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Doubtful. Unless he plans on developing some sort of youth serum or something.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is it true that Obama wants to put micro chips in our hands by 3013?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Yeah, according to the recent polling in the battle ground states Romney has actually taken a lead. I am shocked by that seeing as he was suppose to be 10 points behind in places like Ohio. Any gaffs that Romney has had are not serious enough when you compare it to life in general. You take his little 47% remark and place it next to the death of 4. The deaths are the memory maker. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Well good morning America is reporting it and Romney is planning to address the issue. I only caught bits and pieces though I'm at work.
And obama's chances are going down. Romney is only 3 pts down now even with all the times he's stuck his foot in his mouth!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN