Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Nephew had a terrible accident at my SD class!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 126 Replies
So there has been a couple of women sexually assaulted in my area recently, which is scary because I live in a very low crime area.
I booked myself and my niece (19) to go on a female self defence course which cost more money than I was happy to pay but I had this weird feeling something would happen to one of us if we never went to it. 
The class is called Stilettos and Self Defence taken by a woman called Lauren Reid, Im not sure how popular it is in other places however everybody wears heels as that is what you'll likely be wearing if attacked.
The class needed a male dummy to work on so I asked my nephew (18) and he agreed.

Anyway we where doing different scenarios which involve 
certain moves to fend off an attacker coming from behind, coming from the side ect. 

All the other women (there was maybe 15) including me and my niece where standing whilst the self defence instructor ran through a few moves on my nephew, she explained that an excellent way to stop an attacker coming from the front is to kick or knee to the groin.

In saying this she kicked my nephew twice in the crotch area very hard and very fast, she then grabbed his shoulders and kneed him twice straight up between his legs.
Everyone cheered, it looked so bad he lifted of the ground with each hit. 

My nephew put his hands to his groin and had his mouth wide open, he went really pale and collapsed down to the fetal position. Everyone including the instructor laughed thinking he was either joking or only slightly hurt, even I had a giggle.

He stayed there not moving and groaning a little, this is when the instructor realized he wasn't wearing his cup! He had been told to put it on but obviously had not.

There was still a few giggles when everyone realized he had been kneed and kicked in the groin for real.

He couldn't walk or stand so we lay him down in the back of the car and myself, my niece and the instructor Lauren took him to the hospital. On the way to the hospital he was still immobile and really pale, he threw up in the back of the car too. We waited for him in the waiting room. 

We found out that she had kicked and kneed him so hard that both his testes had swelled up to 3x their normal size and he had severe bruising around the penis and scrotum.

I am still at the hospital now waiting on him and have been here for the last 7 hours :(

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ladyraven16
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:45 AM
4 moms liked this
Uhh wow even with a cup on that would be stupid. You shouldn't ever kick and knee a guy in a self defense class. Jesus!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:45 AM
8 moms liked this
I have nothing to say to this except "everyone wears heels cause that's likely what you'll be wearing when you're attacked"

When should be IF and unless you live in tv land.. the heels thing... lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlewonders
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Wtf
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muthrof_2
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow.... I'd be pissed! Andvu said your niece was kneed.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

OMG why wouldnt he put that cup on!!!! 

muthrof_2
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Sorry. Kicked.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Louisianamom88
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Omg!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommavieve
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:50 AM
That's what I was thinking. Lol.

Quoting thefiregoddess:

I have nothing to say to this except "everyone wears heels cause that's likely what you'll be wearing when you're attacked"

When should be IF and unless you live in tv land.. the heels thing... lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ladyraven16:

Uhh wow even with a cup on that would be stupid. You shouldn't ever kick and knee a guy in a self defense class. Jesus!

I agree you can easily get the point across of what to do without purposefully kicking or kneeing a man in the crotch like that. Soo wrong.

January1964
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:52 AM

OMG. That is terrible. I hope he feels better soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)