Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do you dislike little bill?

Posted by   + Show Post
I remember a few weeks back there was a post about little bill and some moms said they don't let their kids watch because of how little bill acts.

What does he do that you don't like? I'm watching it with the kiddo and although I'm not impressed, and never really am when it comes to kid shows, I don't see any reason to ban him from watching it like I do with cailliou
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Replies (11-20):
TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Why do you ban cailou?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UnFFnStoppable4
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this
It's annoying! Thankfully my kids don't want to watch it. But they annoy me with Barney instead.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicki1018
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this
My kids never liked it or little bear or Franklin. I think they just got bored with it like it was too slow, and it is. All of them are
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luv2BaMommy9809
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Hmmm, well, when we had cable, we would watch it on occasion, but it had nothing to do with it being inappropriate or anything.  I actually think the little kid is quite indearing and typical of a little curious boy; HOWEVER, his voice annoys the crap out of me and the adults are soooo boring, their voices are so disinteresting and put me right to sleep.  But I think the premise of the show is fine and the content has always been appropriate for the message they are trying to convey... the show is just MOMMY ANNOYING!!

On a somewhate related note, I absolutely love the new PBS cartoon, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood!!!  Love, love, love it!!  Your thoughts?! BTW, my little one adores Caillou, too!

cherrywaves21
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:23 AM
I hate his voice him and cailou can kick rocks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Delila12
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:24 AM
I love that show! I used to watch it when I was younger.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamiegraham
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I watch it with my granddaughter, we both like it

Luv2BaMommy9809
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:24 AM

LOL!  Yes, we share that sentiment and that is why Little Bear and Franklin are wind down time videos at night!!  They work!  I do love them, though, but yes very much sleepy time material!

Quoting nicki1018:

My kids never liked it or little bear or Franklin. I think they just got bored with it like it was too slow, and it is. All of them are

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Because he's a whiny brat.

Quoting Anonymous:

I just don't like the show I don't see anything wrong with it just don't like it. Way is the reason you don't like cailliou?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:29 AM
He's a whiny brat.

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Why do you ban cailou?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)