Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I was mildly offended by this balloon

We went to the fair last night, and the kids were getting stickers and balloons from all the vendors. Well i didn't pay attention, I was just trying to wrangle my way through the place without losing a kid or a hand. lol So when we got outside I noticed that the balloon had a smiley face, cool. Then I read it... and this is what it said:

I just stared at it with my mouth open for a few minutes. lol. I am very pro-choice..... and this for some reason rubbed me the wrong way. Usually I am THE most happy go lucky, live and let live person. Is it just me or is it borderline rude?

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Replies (291-300):
MommieBre21
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:01 AM

It is rude, but it's kinda funny lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 55 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:20 AM

lol it is funny tho

Ireallydontcare
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Fucking seriously? You are so hell bent on keeping your right to kill that you find a balloon rude? LMAO

SweetMissJaye
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:41 AM

This is extremely rude because, depending on the age of your children, they might want you to explain what this statement means. It's up to you to discuss this with your children whenever you're ready.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 56 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 57 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:03 AM

I get offended when we have been trying to have a baby and it isn't working and people feel that is their only option.  Abortion unless due to a medical reason or rape doesn't need to be done.  Selfishness shouldn't be a reason.  It isn't anyone else's fault that you cannot keep your legs closed if your not willing to suffer the consequences.

Sarah_Moore
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:04 AM
I agree.

Quoting LucyHarper:

They are allowed to express their opinion, don't like their opinion, don't let your child have the balloon, not a big deal.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EthansMomma2010
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:06 AM

it's the truth. sorry that offends you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 56 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:11 AM

I smile because im sterile, knowing i will never need to pay child support.

CrimsonRadiance
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Hahahaha! That is funny...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN