Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My biggest confession.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
My biggest dream is leaving my hometown. In the 50's we were named the chemical capital of the world. That's kinda scary. I don't really care about that though.

I feel so trapped here. I cant really explain it but it feels so toxic like nothing good will ever come from this city. It just feels..wrong. If you good the word wanderlust it completly describes me. I want to leave this place so bad.

I want to move to a small town that gets a LOT of snow. I want a small place with diners and mom & pop shops. The places that so many authors write about. Do places like that exist? Lol. The only thing that really matters other than safety is lots of snow. You'd laugh at me if I explained the importance of a lot of snow for me :(

I want to change our names legally and start a new life. I want to find several part time jobs to support my DS and I while I do college online. After I have a degree and a job using my degree it should
be easier. I want to be a teacher. Should I figure out the state I want to move to and do online classes from a college in that state? How do I get away?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:16 PM
Do tell about the snow =0)
mamadolce
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:17 PM
ummmm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessimicuh
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:17 PM
You don't technically have to do classes in that state, you just have to make sure you meet the requirements for a teaching job in the state you're wanting to go to.. Wish you luck mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I want to move to colorado someday. Never been something inside me just tells me it's where I belong.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured