Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have never been attracted to

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Skinny men.
Short men.
Obese men.
I would avoid them big time. As friends I don't care but as soon as they tried to go into something else I would just cut them off. Also, I have never been attracted to white men, I don't avoid those I just don't find them attractive. I think they're "flavorless" lol.
What about you?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:39 PM
Replies (21-30):
MamaRae85
by *you're on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:49 PM

This man is considered obese. You can just say you don't like fat men. Some people don't. I don't really like big muscular men, usually. I know. It's weird.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:50 PM
I've only been with men taller than me, medium body size (not skinny, not fat). I like to be hold and feel protected. I like to be on top and not be afraid I might break the guy.

Quoting jshalas89:

Well shit! What DO you like?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Lol ^ that chick said rich men.

My man is a skinny short mexican. I've always been attracted to avg size (like say under 200 lbs) tall white guys. What attracted me to my df? His personality. First time i talked to him was on the phone... for 8 hours. He's sweet, funny, and shy. Love it! I couldn't care less that he's not my type. He treats me like a queen.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:51 PM
That is horrible! I once gave head to a man with a skinny penis.It was so gross.....I ended up just putting in me to get it over with.....I felt nothing... made me feel like I was doing something wrong...

Quoting Anonymous:

I've only been with one with a tiny penis, no matter how much he moved I couldn't feel it at all.

Quoting Dinimon:

Sure, if he knows how to work it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, even the ones with tiny penis?

Quoting Dinimon:

I like them all.

J/k.

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:51 PM
I wouldn't be with someone whom is obese, short, hairy, someone whom has no goals in life..so I guess I am shallow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a specific type! lol dark hair, dark eyes, dark complexion, tall, big(not fat bt built), but I do like a lil cushion! Haha skinny guys are gross to me.

When I was dating around a friend would tell me "get over your type obsession"! I didn't and found my fiance who is exactly my type!!
lovinmama411
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:52 PM

I love my latino man :)  There is no certain type of person I have never been attracted to or that I could say I would never be attracted to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:53 PM
I have a friend who is really tall and has had a hard time meeting guys. Well last year she met this guy who is at least 5 inches taller than her and they have been together since (both white, blue eyes and super tall. Perfect couple) and he is planning on proposing on their 2nd anniversary. She always thought she was never going to meet someone because of her height

Quoting valdamien5:

I prefer men that are taller me being i am tall for a woman

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I don't like skinny men or men that I can see eye to eye with. I would prefer him to be taller than me.

Momof5kids84
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Are you married?

Quoting Anonymous:

No, but I have standards. Can't help you'll take whatever looks your way.

Quoting Anonymous:

Shallow, much?

You must think you are God's gift to man, huh?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN