Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have never been attracted to

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Skinny men.
Short men.
Obese men.
I would avoid them big time. As friends I don't care but as soon as they tried to go into something else I would just cut them off. Also, I have never been attracted to white men, I don't avoid those I just don't find them attractive. I think they're "flavorless" lol.
What about you?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:39 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Oh yeah definitely!

Quoting theresaphilly:

Men with mental illness, lazy, cruel, body odor, bad breath, dingy teeth ... I could go on!

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:00 PM
I have found I don't have a type. Personality mean ALOT to me. Guys I never expected I would like have ended up being very attractive to me. I have to get to know them first. But there are certainly things that are a turn off and a major no. Like obese. I'm with ya there. Lol but if my husband got fat I wouldn't leave him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:00 PM
I don't think it's because you think you are sooo hot that you have a preference. I have preferences not because I'm super hot etc but because it's what I like. Why would I attempt to be with someone I'm not attracted to? There is no reason. It wouldn't be conductive to having a meaningful relationship.
Momof5kids84
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:00 PM
I like big brawny football players. I want a man that I know can protect me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Quoting EmilysMom2010:

I was with you till "flavorless" wth! Lmao!!

But I like white guys. Lol

I've been with one white guy, having sex with him was ummm "different" to say the least. And quite "flavorless" lmao.
kiki304
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Personally, I've always been attracted to men who have wonderful personalities.. Looks be damned, lol. But at the same time, I believe there has to be some kind of attraction there, but on the other hand, I could meet the sexiest man on earth, and not be attracted to him, because he had a ugly heart! Or meet an ugly man, and fall in love because He's the most loving man on earth!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChicMommy06
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Quoting Momof5kids84:

I like big brawny football players. I want a man that I know can protect me.

Oh you just made a point I forgot to!! I would never be with a man who I didn't think could hold his own.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I'm not black but have always only been attracted to black men...have to be tall and skinny just like my DF:)

Momof5kids84
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Imagine that. Someone that actually likes to get to know someone before jumping inbetween the sheets.

I totally agree with you. I have had the same thing happen to me.

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

I have found I don't have a type. Personality mean ALOT to me. Guys I never expected I would like have ended up being very attractive to me. I have to get to know them first. But there are certainly things that are a turn off and a major no. Like obese. I'm with ya there. Lol but if my husband got fat I wouldn't leave him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntietotty
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Ive been with my husband for 30 yrs and he has dark hair.....but even as a teen and dating, Ive never been attracted to blonde haired men.

My 25 yr old daughter isnt either. We all have dark hair...my sister has blonde hair, I have friends..both men and women who are blondes, but have never been attracted to blonde men.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)