Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I stole in front of my DD today :/

Posted by   + Show Post

Today I went to the doctor's office. While I was waiting with my DD I took a couple finger fulls of those little packet things they keep on the counters. I'm used to the doctor taking 5-10 minutes to actually come in and see you. So when he just randomly came in, he caught me red handed dropping things in my bag. He ask if I was stealing I tried to play it off and lie. He ask were my rash was while he rightfully patronized me. As he wrote my prescription he called me a liar and a thief and said I was being a bad parent, which is all true. I took my DD and rushed out :/

I'm so fucking embarrassed and really just ashamed I stole in front of her. My mom always did that with me when ere we went anyplace that had little packets out. In fact all of my family does it. All I'm doing is being a hypocrite. I punished her for taking things that arn't hers but then I go teach her stealing is okay as long as it's little nick knacks. Yea that's positive reinforcement -.-

Why the hell am I so stupid :/

These packets, I took a couple finger fulls

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:50 PM
The stuff they leave out they exspect you to take.
.ChiMama.
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:50 PM
2 moms liked this

damn, i'd find a new doctor

IPutThemFirst
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Packets of what ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg! How embarrassing!! I hate taking dh to the doctor with me he is so nosey and looks in all of the stuff! One time him and my brother were in a hospital room, our niece was in the er and they were going to take a freaking robe!! How dumb! I yelled at them that I was going to snitch them out lol. You should have made right by putting the things back and saying sorry :-/
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Bump
ElitestJen
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:50 PM
2 moms liked this

Um....yay for increasing health care costs.  Why didn't you return them?  Embarassment?  Consequences....

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Lol. This is what I'm thinking... I'm still waiting for the pic though.

Quoting Anonymous:

The stuff they leave out they exspect you to take.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM
K. I'm curious. My drs don't have packets of anything out. My OB recently had similac prenatal samples out. I took one before and they were still there a month later at my next appt so I took another. There is a coupon inside that I wanted too. lol

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Hold on. I'll take a picture :/

Quoting Mychele:

What packets ??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Waiting for pic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM

yeah you should find a new doctor. And transfer your file yourself because if you have the doctors office do it he could warn the new doctors about your sticky fingers.

We steal gloves :) though at my old OB it wasnt stealing. he liked DD and knew we blew them up into balloons and so before we left the doc would shove a handfull into my purse lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN