Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I stole in front of my DD today :/

Posted by   + Show Post

Today I went to the doctor's office. While I was waiting with my DD I took a couple finger fulls of those little packet things they keep on the counters. I'm used to the doctor taking 5-10 minutes to actually come in and see you. So when he just randomly came in, he caught me red handed dropping things in my bag. He ask if I was stealing I tried to play it off and lie. He ask were my rash was while he rightfully patronized me. As he wrote my prescription he called me a liar and a thief and said I was being a bad parent, which is all true. I took my DD and rushed out :/

I'm so fucking embarrassed and really just ashamed I stole in front of her. My mom always did that with me when ere we went anyplace that had little packets out. In fact all of my family does it. All I'm doing is being a hypocrite. I punished her for taking things that arn't hers but then I go teach her stealing is okay as long as it's little nick knacks. Yea that's positive reinforcement -.-

Why the hell am I so stupid :/

These packets, I took a couple finger fulls

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Replies (31-40):
GLO682
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

i'm not really sure what you took and i may not agree with what you did, but i don't think it really gives him the right to be a total prick to you in front of your child.

if he had an issue with what you took, he should have been professional about it and addressed you on it and had you discharged maybe? depending on what it is which im still not understanding.

i would be embarassed too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Packets of what?
Anonymous
Packets of what?
And wtf are you doing taking anything from the doctor? The shit they keep on the counters aren't for taking they are for the doctor to use. Are you stupid?
Anonymous
2 moms liked this

Well...I doubt it is the first time so she's seen you take them before. This is just the first time your were caught. You learned it from your mom, you don't want her learning it from you do you? This is the reason places these days make you ask for every little condiment ect instead of leaving them out. People steal the stupidest shit.

IPutThemFirst
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM

If you mean those little pamphlet things they leave out,don't they want people to take those ?,my kids have taken 2 or 3 of them and we never got called out for stealing them.

CABZS
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM

So you didn't even put back what you took?

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Hold on. I'll take a picture :/

Quoting Mychele:

What packets ??

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:52 PM
I still bandaids lol but never with my kiddos.
Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:52 PM

You're consistant, I'll give you that.

meparty
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:52 PM

what "packet things"?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)