Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my sex life is f***ed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies

Last night we had sex. While he was on top of me, I asked him to make room so I could, you know, play with myself during the activities. I've never done that before in our 3 years of committed relationship-ness, so it shocked him. He kept screwing up my thing and I kept asking him to scoot back until he said "WELL WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?". I just started crying and pushed him off of me. Then he felt bad and tried again and I asked if I could get my vibrator (Never asked him that, either) and he got all offended. When I finally explained to him that IT HURTS FOR ME TO HAVE SEX BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO BUY LUBE so I thought for some reason my vibrator or playing with myself would help. It only caused problems. He finished, I didn't, and now I have a vagina that feels like it's wearing a sandpaper tampon.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:48 PM

that sucks

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Ahhh that sucks. It took my husband a long time going sexless before he finally got some lube. I am sorry spit doesn't fucking count and if it hurts you aren't coming near me. Go get some lube yourself and tell him that either he uses it or no sex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:48 PM
2 moms liked this
Foreplay. It's natural and works wonders. He could learn a thing or two from your guidance!
lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM

What she said.... && lord my hubby loves it when I do all that.......

Quoting Anonymous:

Foreplay. It's natural and works wonders. He could learn a thing or two from your guidance!

Im a mommy & a wife. Im for gay rights, I support Pro Choice. . I am a Wiccan, I choose photography as a hobby, I choose to spank my child.  His manners matter, never breast feed. I am an animal lover, stong believer in being honest.  Mt. Dew is my drug of choice. Im alsoTattooed, pierced.  gun carring, loving my son kinda of mommy. Judge me, I don't care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I've kept it a secret for a long time so I don't think he understands it, but I want it to be about me just once.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM

He got offended as if I thought he wasn't enough.

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

What she said.... && lord my hubby loves it when I do all that.......

Quoting Anonymous:

hyper_bunny
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Sounds like he was being a little selfish. I would tell him to buy lube or learn to live without it. 

jaynesdean
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Just buy lube.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GLO682
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

it was a shot to his ego honey. he needs to get use to the idea that he isn't doing something right. you might have to take him by the hand and actually show him what you want done. or talk to him as if he is a child. its ridiculous really, but he's a man. you can always provide the lube...lather up before he comes around. lol best of luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:55 PM
I wouldn't* have ever kept it a secret to begin with. You need to be satisfied. He should be willing to help with that. I'm easy, I just go down on dh and I'm ready to go. I understand not everyone is like that though.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've kept it a secret for a long time so I don't think he understands it, but I want it to be about me just once.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)