Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

do you do this too

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
My confession...I think of my ex boyfriend from time to time and wonder what it would be like to have married him....ugh darn mind. It takes me places I don't want to go.

Edit
So here is my story behind this, figured I would share BC some of you ladies shared your story too. I dated this guy for six years and we were happy but I was blind sighted at his action of leaving me suddenly. I am still confused but I guess we all have our reasons to do certain things. I recently married and thought of this guy. I mean we had so much in common. We were with each other through thick and thin. I even held out on dating anyone for fours years because I thought the relationship would work. We kept contact with each other up until I married. I let my husband know about it and he said OK deal with it. He isn't mad about it and often teases me about it. So now my mind wonders to the thought if Mr.What-could-have-been.Anyway I am glad I am not the only one who does this. So now your turn :)
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:54 PM
Sometimes
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:54 PM
Good gosh no, my ex is a ex for a reason.
CaptainCookie
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Nothing to be ashamed about. Everybody has those thoughts from time to time. Especially in bad moments.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:55 PM

very often.

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:55 PM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GLO682
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:56 PM

yea sometimes. its only natural to wonder what if...

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:56 PM
Yes, I sure do! I actually texted him today to try to work a deal out but I don't think he's going for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:57 PM
Same here. We were together for over two years when I met my S/O
But we were in high school and I wanted to know what else was out there .
He ended up knocking up his rebound and marrying her just cause she was pregnant. We still talk every now and then. He hates her. She is constantly trying to change him from the clothes he wears to the music he listens too. I wonder alot but I try to appreciate what iv got and looking back only keeps me from moving forward.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Yup. I think of my only love before my husband. Seeing how he allows his wife to run the hell over him though, I think I would have been very, very unhappy with him.  One of the things I love the most about him was how in control he was. He does not seem to have that anymore.

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Hell no. If I do think of him, the only thing I'm thinking is how lucky I am to be rid of him and how much I hope he's f*cking miserable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN