Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

do you do this too

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My confession...I think of my ex boyfriend from time to time and wonder what it would be like to have married him....ugh darn mind. It takes me places I don't want to go.

Edit
So here is my story behind this, figured I would share BC some of you ladies shared your story too. I dated this guy for six years and we were happy but I was blind sighted at his action of leaving me suddenly. I am still confused but I guess we all have our reasons to do certain things. I recently married and thought of this guy. I mean we had so much in common. We were with each other through thick and thin. I even held out on dating anyone for fours years because I thought the relationship would work. We kept contact with each other up until I married. I let my husband know about it and he said OK deal with it. He isn't mad about it and often teases me about it. So now my mind wonders to the thought if Mr.What-could-have-been.Anyway I am glad I am not the only one who does this. So now your turn :)
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Replies (11-18):
beerabitch69
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:00 PM
Sometimes. Not often tho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1likeme
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Yes every now and then.
rockinmomto2
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Not with any of my ex boyfriends, but with someone I never really got to have a true relationship with. It's complicated....We lived too far away for it to last too long.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:15 AM

for me it is my old male best friend.  After years of being just friends, he finally got the nerve to kiss me and by the time he did, it was like kissing my brother and it ruined our friendship because I just didnt feel comfortable with him like that anymore.  I do miss our friendship though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:16 AM

My ex? No.  Guys from my past?  Most definitely.  *sigh*  I've had a lot of "what could've been" moments lately. 

babyboy117
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:21 AM
1 mom liked this
No.. because my exes were seriously losers. I always imagine how effed up my life would be if I had stayed with them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommieBre21
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:22 AM

Yep. But I don't talk to him.

Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:23 AM
No I don't an ex is an ex for a reason.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)