Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

These Monsters on this Earth, this shit is out of hand.....

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:17 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this
I don't normally watch the news but I did today and wish I had not have. What in the fuck is wrong with these sick ass people raping these kids. Back to back from 8 to a 13 yr old, this is what is being reported on today. One mother knew and still let it happen. SMH

My heart goes out to the victims.

But them nasty bastards that played a role in this need to be beat & tortured. I'd lose all the patience I have been practicing if I ever find some shit out like this has ever happened to any of my kids, I am fucking someone up onsite.
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:22 PM

I would love to be the person that gets to punish those sick fucks. How can someone hurt a child like that? I have two girls that live down the street from me whose piece of shit dad and step mom have been sexually abusing them for years. Child protective services finally stepped in. They are two of the sweetiest kids ever. I always use to let them take a shower, put on clean clothes help the with their hair and make sure their tummies were full before I sent them home. It use to make me sick to send them home at night. When they were taken away I tried to adopt them, but since I'm not family I couldn't. Family gets the chance first. :(

BeAmour
by Tonya on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this

The punishments aren't being handed out the put the fear of God in these bastards. They get a few years in jail, released on good behavior and on probation and on the registry the rest of their lives. To them, there are worse things in life.

The barrel of a shotgun is the LAST thing these bastards should ever see.

I say, inject them immediately; there isn't a chance of "rehabilitation", there isn't a chance of parole and don't waste our fucking tax paying resources on keeping them locked up the rest of their life where they are living more comfortably than over half of the American population. FUCK THAT!

gottalovedrama
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Quoting BeAmour:

The punishments aren't being handed out the put the fear of God in these bastards. They get a few years in jail, released on good behavior and on probation and on the registry the rest of their lives. To them, there are worse things in life.

The barrel of a shotgun is the LAST thing these bastards should ever see.

I say, inject them immediately; there isn't a chance of "rehabilitation", there isn't a chance of parole and don't waste our fucking tax paying resources on keeping them locked up the rest of their life where they are living more comfortably than over half of the American population. FUCK THAT!

Fuck yes, This exactly. When you can hurt children there is no room for rehabilitation. It should be straight to death!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:33 PM

my mom said that god is angry with america, and has pulled his angels from the land and no longer protects them. she says this is why there are so many horrific crimes there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:37 PM

forget that,if this happened to one of my kids that creep would be looking at the business end of my pistol

mali321
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:38 PM

That's why I try not to watch the news. It just makes me sick and is really depressing.

smurfbitebug
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:43 PM
I agree with BeAmour that there is no chance for rehabilitation.
I know that there are people who get accused of doing this when they have not.. because it's sometimes just too easy for people to do during custody battles and the like, and that is the only reason I have been torn on whether or not we should kill them immediately. Then again..

What's lost may be worth what's gained.

That may be harsh. But I thought it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smurfbitebug
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Switch the word "America" for "World" and it may be something to consider for a Christian.

Quoting Anonymous:

my mom said that god is angry with america, and has pulled his angels from the land and no longer protects them. she says this is why there are so many horrific crimes there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:49 PM

lol she isn't even a christian. but honestly, look at cities of comparable sizes to the one you get your news from, and make a comparison, america is famous for sick ass people raping and killing women and children. the most horrific stories come out of the states. i am not saying other countries don';t have their share of sickos, but i am saying there seems to be more sickos in america than there should be.

i agree with op, this shit is out of control

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Switch the word "America" for "World" and it may be something to consider for a Christian.

Quoting Anonymous:

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:52 PM
This shit happens all over the world, not just America. There are armies that invade villages in Africa just to rape the women and kidnap the children. It happens everywhere. Horrific is relative.

Quoting Anonymous:

lol she isn't even a christian. but honestly, look at cities of comparable sizes to the one you get your news from, and make a comparison, america is famous for sick ass people raping and killing women and children. the most horrific stories come out of the states. i am not saying other countries don';t have their share of sickos, but i am saying there seems to be more sickos in america than there should be.

i agree with op, this shit is out of control

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)